Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant- March 2013

Play daily, tip/visit occasionally, gift everyday (mostly parts), accept all requests.
    I play Bakery, Restaurant, Fashion, Farm, Dragon, Monster, Pet Shop, Zoo Story 2.
    Feel free to add lumisshop on all of the above.
    Thanks in advance!

New Resident
    Add me I tip most days & gift daily
    ID: pixie_nz

I'd = LippyCreeper

I'm a daily player, I send materials and accept material requests.
    Might be a low level but team lava's support is very slow. So I just gave up trying to transfer accounts

add me ireneyboo12809

Farm Supplier
    Gift daily. Normally I gift STEW. Tips sometimes and I always tip back if you post on my wall. If you gift stew and accept material requests just like me, please feel free to add me on RS.

greengold7

Cheers!

New Resident
    kawaisans <---- I will tip & leave gifts! Play daily!

Fashion Designer
    Add jaxson712

Farm Supplier
    Looking for nbrs who realize this is just a game, and don't take it too serious. I gift and answer request daily. I tip when I can. I gift stew or regular parts, and new parts when they first come out. I am level 97 but your star rating and level is not important. If you gift me something I don't like I will just decline it. If I need something I will request it. Just a game, I only delete rude nbrs, it's just not that serious to me. I'm also on bakery and fashion. My id is karfor.

Add me on: Restaurant, Zoo Story 2, Dragon Story, and Farm Story. I am a daily player who always sends gifts and needed materials to ALL of my neighbors. ID: Mjk28791

Add me pls
    Raegan928

I play daily