Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [Android/Kindle] Dragon Story: Valentine's Day - How to claim the Gem Cluster!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar

[Android/Kindle] Dragon Story: Valentine's Day - How to claim the Gem Cluster!

When you complete the goal Greedy Goblins, it awards the item named Gem Cluster. The reward item is correctly added to your account, but due to limitations with current Android features, you will not be able to retrieve the item. Support can help you retrieve it. Please submit the following forum to support@teamlava.com.

Please make sure you have space on your Island to place the decoration before you write in. Thanks!

Hi Support,

I have completed Greedy Goblins and need assistance retrieving the Gem Cluster. My Storm8 ID is: [write your Storm8 ID here]

[dragon:5023]

It's very important to include [dragon:5023] in your email so our Support Agents can locate your ticket.

Banned
    Thanks Pony. Did this for the Rose Archway and it worked great. Going to be a while before I get the goblin I think though. Thanks for keeping us up-to-date.

Say...do you need any more forum admins? Maybe those that specialize in Android? :-)

Fashion Designer
    Just wondering, it says to claim in V.E. here, it still applies to normal dragon story too tho right?

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tonguelashing View Post
    Thanks Pony. Did this for the Rose Archway and it worked great. Going to be a while before I get the goblin I think though. Thanks for keeping us up-to-date.

Say...do you need any more forum admins? Maybe those that specialize in Android? :-)
    All of our Community folk are in office, but our friendly neighborhood mods all volunteer remotely out of the kindness of their hearts. We're not currently looking to fill any moderator positions, but if we do, there's usually a thread in Announcements.

Quote Originally Posted by doop01 View Post
    Just wondering, it says to claim in V.E. here, it still applies to normal dragon story too tho right?
    It's best to play in VD, since it's the most up to date version (and it has Pink Dragons).

Executive Chef
    I wish this thing would do something

Farm Supplier
    I havent got this goal yet, im on android

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stacy_lou View Post
    I havent got this goal yet, im on android
    Are you using the valentines day edition? I don't think it show up in new dawn or the original version on android. I can tell you as a fellow android player that it is indeed there.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    They told you it will be in your storage?? I didn't think android had storage. That might be why you didn't get your free one.
    I believe android may have a sort of storage, only it's only accessible for Team Lava staff for now... Maybe.

Rhino Keeper
    Can iOS players get it?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by habibass View Post
    Can iOS players get it?
    Yes... after you've completed the goal.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast