Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Goblin Dragon Sweepstake - Winners Announced!

New Resident
    bred night with cupid and got the goblin. but........ i scrambling to make coins for the black habitats ! can only afford the Big Sand one at a time >.<

All these sweepstake are kinda unfair, the time period is too short as if Team Lava doesn't want anyone to win! Or to put it in another way, they want you to use Gold. What's the point then?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by saythelove View Post
    All these sweepstake are kinda unfair, the time period is too short as if Team Lava doesn't want anyone to win! Or to put it in another way, they want you to use Gold. What's the point then?
    I think you just answered for your own question =]]

well..... i like to see it another way
    TL is giving those who spend or buy gold (a lot of them) a better chance (which i think is fair)

i feel sad for those who really spend a lot of gold and time and effort and yet did not win.

Farm Supplier
    Personally I LOVE the contest.....everyone of them! I also enjoy and love all new dragons. All the contest are worth it to me.....I love a challenge and I love going for the gold, even though I'm yet to win....it's still very challenging and very fun to breed and obtain all these beautiful dragons. Keep up the great work TeamLava! I am also loving the crafting now, yay with all the new items) thank you for that to.

One another note, I know it could be difficult to breed and race to the end of contest. Those that disagree with these awesome contest, it's your choice to go for it or not. Either way still fun. But I don't see why complain about it when so much of us put so much time into this game. Just don't try for contest if that's how you feel, just saying, not trying to be rude. I really love the contest....all of them. Gives me something to look forward to.

Good luck everyone and have a great day or evening😁

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Tina_Marie66 View Post
    Personally I LOVE the contest.....everyone of them! I also enjoy and love all new dragons. All the contest are worth it to me.....I love a challenge and I love going for the gold, even though I'm yet to win....it's still very challenging and very fun to breed and obtain all these beautiful dragons. Keep up the great work TeamLava! I am also loving the crafting now, yay with all the new items) thank you for that to.

One another note, I know it could be difficult to breed and race to the end of contest. Those that disagree with these awesome contest, it's your choice to go for it or not. Either way still fun. But I don't see why complain about it when so much of us put so much time into this game. Just don't try for contest if that's how you feel, just saying, not trying to be rude. I really love the contest....all of them. Gives me something to look forward to.

Good luck everyone and have a great day or evening😁
    Agreed. I have plenty of neighbours who choose to not go for the contests. Also, of course it's super fantastic for those that win, and for the players who do manage to breed & feed to level 10 before the deadline. Kudo's to you!!

Executive Chef
    A neighbour of mine just won the last contest so I know it's real
    But I'm not going for it
    Not speeding anything
    Taking my sweet time with Hunter and Goblin

Farm Supplier
    That's great to hear a neighbor of yours one😁 awesome😁I've been trying in every contest, but no luck in winning any yet. There's. still hope😁 but the challenge is great, I love it. I love this game. My favorite and then fashion story😁 the new update in dragon story is awesome. More crafting yay😁 good luck my friend and have a beautiful weekend

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolas_Kryptonite View Post
    Agreed. I have plenty of neighbours who choose to not go for the contests. Also, of course it's super fantastic for those that win, and for the players who do manage to breed & feed to level 10 before the deadline. Kudo's to you!!
    Thank you😁😁😁😁 Good Luck to you my friend. Have a beautiful weekend😁

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast