Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Goblin Dragon Sweepstake - Winners Announced!

Goblin Dragon Sweepstake - Winners Announced!

The Goblin Dragon loves treasure! Its penchant for discovering shiny artifacts in the most unlikely of places helps fuel its desire to hoard treasure. Good luck prying anything from its hands, because this Dragon won't be giving up its loot! Get some loot of your own by filling Dragon Story with Goblin Dragons.

Sweepstake and Rules:
    Starts: Thursday, February 28th at 11am PST
    Ends: Monday, March 4th at 10:30am PST

- BREED or BUY 1 Goblin Dragon for 1 entry!
    - EVOLVE a Goblin Dragon to level 10 for 10 entries!

10 players will win 5,000 Gold each! The more entries, the more chances you have to win!

You can breed or buy a Goblin Dragon for this sweepstake through the following versions:
    Last edited by [S8] Elsa; 02-28-13 at 02:32 PM.

Were you able to breed to elusive Goblin Dragon? It may like to spend most of its time hiding in caves, but hopefully you managed to get one! Please join me in congratulating the winners of the Goblin Dragon Sweepstake:

Chich
    Chatchai
    Caretaker Kev
    baby drag
    Gingers
    aunt drago814
    Kefo
    BEST WISHES✨
    Fantasy Island
    jameson

Thanks to courageous Caretakers across the lands, Dragon Story has been successfully filled with Goblin Dragons. These treasure hunters use their stealth to find glittering loot to guard. They’re not keen on parting with their findings, which makes them perfect Dragons to keep pests away from your Island. Thanks again to everyone for participating!

Please note that Island Names are not unique and the winners have already been awarded the prizes.
    Last edited by FrozenTurtle; 03-07-13 at 12:42 PM.

Executive Chef
    The deadline is too short for this one. First we have to breed the black (2 days) which leaves us with 2-3 days. Then we have to breed the Goblin Dragon, which I estimate takes at least a day, then we have to evolve it twice and get all the food for it.

Won't be able to do it even if I try.

Is it breedable on Android? I got the pop up says "buy 1..." doesn't mention about breed 1.

Rhino Keeper
    Ok so, amazed the night dragon is out! love it. and along its new buddies; goblin and hunter which look nothing but similar to familiar with life = hunter. and the one we "love" the most! magic! but on different colors pretty much ;/. now. yes I'm also c/o the high price to be paid for a big black sands habitat! o.m.g. no joke! this game is really getting out of hand greedily, along with the topaz dragon contest which to mention 50,000 apples to level up ONE level was just ridiculous! I mean, if its going to be this way at least a little more of creativity and imagination would be extremely appreciate it.

Rhino Keeper
    After 530 gold of speed breeding black & fire..... Nothing

Fashion Designer
    Why is this so short? With the long breeding time for Night this timeline is really tight.

Also, I hate to be a downer, but the dragon not being for Kindle isn't an inconvenience, it's a disappointment. Just sayin'.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by sollia View Post
    Why is this so short? With the long breeding time for Night this timeline is really tight.
    Because they want you to buy gold to speed things up

Banned
    With the amount of time to get just the night dragon including potential fails (coral, wizard, aether, mistmoth), and then whatever amount of time to get a goblin dragon with those potential fails (titan, magic, planet), and the short time frame of this contest, it looks like there's no way I'm going to be entering never mind winning. :-(

On my 2nd account I used up almost ALL my food to feed 3 cupid dragons to epic and didn't win that contest either....Maybe the new dragon type is just a hint of things to come, as it's looking pretty dark from where I'm sitting.

Executive Chef
    someone please tell me what the breeding time for goblin is?

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast