Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Inactive Neighbors

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by yummycheese27 View Post
    Two things I forgot to add:
    1) I also delete neighbors who still have their Christmas/Halloween decor out
    2) I mostly add mid-level players because most low level people quit because they don't like the game, and most high level people quit because they're bored.
    I think number one is a bit excessive if they are still playing (though mine are all in storage now. But i have some nbrs playing who still have theirs out). People should be able to decorate how they want to. Not how others want them to. Number two is fair enough. I'm a high level player and I have yet to get bored though I do have the odd day here or there when I don't feel like playing but I still think number 2 is fair enough. I have low to high level nbrs. Some tip and gift. Some just gift/accept requests. I don't really care. I visit those that post on my wall and normally then tip all my 3-4 star nbrs. If I'm too tired I sometimes just visit from wall posts and newsfeed. I play to relax and can't be bothered keeping track of who visits and who doesn't etc. I do delete nbrs though that have had the same spoiled food for weeks on end and have not told me or posted on their wall that they r away or busy. Other than that as long as they are playing I don't care how they play, whether they tip or just gift and accept requests that's fine with me.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by deebrooks13 View Post
    How do I delete neighbours?
    Pull up you nbr list - there is a small button at the top that says EDIT. Click that and boxes pop up that let you delete nbrs.

Wow! I didn't know having a outdated deco placed out in your bakery will get you deleted. This is the first time I have heard of this reason. =/ I've to admit that I still have my Christmas decorations been placed out in my bakery, also some very outdated decorations and my poor frozen penguin out too! Though I'm still playing actively for almost 2 years already and still continuing on. As for number 2, I do have to agreed about that. Most in-active neighbor being deleted away are those low level players. To me, I only delete those with spoiled food for days and weeks. Or have gone mia for too long without any reason on their post.

I have been monitoring my bakery and this is what I've noticed even if I play daily but not collecting my tips. The server will clear up the tips every 10 days(estimated). Same goes for rs, though maybe it take roughly 11 or 12 days for the server to clear up my tips in rs. LOL!

*On their wall. Sorry about the typo. =p

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by sourlicorice5 View Post
    I think number one is a bit excessive if they are still playing (though mine are all in storage now. But i have some nbrs playing who still have theirs out). People should be able to decorate how they want to. Not how others want them to.
    Quote Originally Posted by minidemon88 View Post
    Wow! I didn't know having a outdated deco placed out in your bakery will get you deleted. This is the first time I have heard of this reason. =/ I've to admit that I still have my Christmas decorations been placed out in my bakery, also some very outdated decorations and my poor frozen penguin out too! Though I'm still playing actively for almost 2 years already and still continuing on. As for number 2, I do have to agreed about that. Most in-active neighbor being deleted away are those low level players.
    I guess I should have been clearer with what I said. I don't delete every neighbor that has their old decor out, but I do delete them if their old decor is accompanied with spoiled food/full messages. That's what I meant. It's just another deciding factor. And no, I'm not one of those post-holiday Scrooges that can't stand to see holiday decorations the day after the holiday! :P

Host(ess)
    Because most neighbors who are truly active do not have Halloween decor out in March.

Fashion Designer
    The ornament tiles are my fav and will prolly be in my bakery all year, looks great with the pineapple tables. I think ppl change decor less in bakery cuz it's so expensive, ppl keep one look a long time. Know what you mean though if the entire place is all one holiday that is 2 months old. That combined with other things like spoiled food usually is someone not playing.

Executive Chef
    I guess I should have been clearer with what I said. I don't delete every neighbor that has their old decor out, but I do delete them if their old decor is accompanied with spoiled food/full messages. That's what I meant. It's just another deciding factor. And no, I'm not one of those post-holiday Scrooges that can't stand to see holiday decorations the day after the holiday! :P
    Ah ok lol. Now I agree with number 1 ;-)

Alright. Agreed with that point. As for the Halloween decor they are in the storage once there's another better deco been released out. =x This make me realized I shouldn't splurge so much gems on a Halloween deco. =.="

Rhino Keeper
    I just deleted 31 neighbors yesterday. I went from 146 to 115. I still have some more weeding out to do because there were some I just wasn't sure about enough to delete yet. I'm at level 99 and I'm an active player, but not an active visitor of neighbors. I visit all my neighbors once a month. I don't expect daily visits and even my daily tippers don't seem to mind that. I gift cappuccino daily and respond to material requests, but my star level is often 0 or 1. That is why I don't automatically delete 1 or 0 star neighbors. The first thing I look for is spoiled food or no food cooking at all. Then I consider their decor. Spoiled or no food cooking accompanied by Halloween or Christmas only decor is a good sign that player has quit. Then I check their wall. Lots of "full" posts or no posts at all is also a good sign they've quit. The star rating or player's level is the last thing I consider. You don't have to visit daily to be active and people can quit at any level.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast