Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dragons worth keeping

Dragons worth keeping

Okay no one freak out, but I am posting a link with the dragons that I have managed to hatch: red are the ones I got rid of, black are the ones I thought were worth keeping. I just wanted to know what dragons everyone else is keeping/ which are worthy enough to keep.

I feel as though the new dragons are looking more like monsters from monster story than dragons themselves which is why I have also gotten rid of them. Anyways, let me know what you guys think!

https://i1337.photobucket.com/albums/...ps84c2bddf.png

I'm also keeping: Scorpion, Mist, Aurora, Pegasus, even though I crossed them out in the wrong color- sorry!

Fashion Designer
    I don't really understand why you would get rid of so many. Why not keep them?

Fashion Designer
    And to answer your question, I've only gotten rid of 2 dragons that weren't multiples; Clown and Wizard. Clown was too creepy and I hated the beard on Wizard.

Executive Chef
    I keep every dragons for my collection.

Executive Chef
    me too, although some of them are ugly, they help you alot breeding other hybrid dragons!

Rhino Keeper
    Probably for coin return.... keeping the ones who makes the more per hour just for the coins. But then what's the fun in the game if you don't try to collect them all? In all reality, the coins really dont do much other than feed the dragons... and if all your dragons are epic level... then what's the point? Expand and rinse lather and repeat? Then you might as well play Monster Story. Sry if confusing...

Executive Chef
    Not sure which ones you're considering as "black", but I keep the dragons I like ok, but do not keep any that I really dislike, such as Clown and a few others.

Executive Chef
    *gasp*

Why might you toss so many? Do you not like all of the crossed out red ones? Otherwise, I see no other point.

Rhino Keeper
    I keep them all, but I'm really, really hoping for a dragon storing building to hide the ugly ones in, soon.

Dragons I would hide because they are so silly/festive:
    Too Festive - Witch, Boo,Turkey, Elf, Snowman, Cupid
    Too Silly (made of food or wear dress up clothes) - Chocolate, Icecream, Clown, Caesar

The rest I would display.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast