Thread: Missing monsters

New Resident

Missing monsters

Anyone else missing some monster action recently?
    I've triple checked all around and I"m sure that there isn't a sneaky troll hiding anywhere but it seems it has been a couple of days since my last monster encounter.
    Normally I wouldn't be complaining about this but I'm still trying to complete the lovecupines pink pelt challenges.
    I've tried a number of times allocating out all my energy at once but with no monster of any type appearing.
    Any suggestions would be most appreciated.

Nightclub Owner
    I think they've all gone to my kingdom! I've had at least 6 monsters today.

It's good that you've checked for a hidden monster. I'd suggest force closing and restarting or deleting and reinstalling. This can often fix different issues.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    I think they've all gone to my kingdom! I've had at least 6 monsters today.

It's good that you've checked for a hidden monster. I'd suggest force closing and restarting or deleting and reinstalling. This can often fix different issues.
    Same here! Wow I have exactly the same story as you Maguar. I've battled so many glimmer trolls today lol

Rhino Keeper
    It is the opposite for me. I've been battling monsters all morning over here in my neck of the woods! At least 4 lovecupines and 3 trolls and a fang. No skunks tho.