Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Update Seeing Hearts Everywhere On Android

Rhino Keeper

Update Seeing Hearts Everywhere On Android

Since today's update I have received updated graphics on Pet Shop. Including hearts being everywhere, all the time. Needless to say I find it annoying and would like to see the hearts not show up everywhere. I am playing version 1.0.5.6. off of Android 4.0.4.

The Honorable Panda
    Can you post a picture or give more details>
    Are these hearts in your shop or your neighbors shops?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Grand Emperor
    I just tried this. I think its by design.

When you feed your pets after collecting, a bunch of hearts are momentarily displayed along with the paw dropping.

Regular Pet Shop, 1.0.5.7. Android ICS 4.1.1.

Rhino Keeper
    It isn't just when collecting. Hearts are popping up everywhere, randomly, and all the time. It happens in neighbors shops as well.

And the popping hearts make the game stop after feeding 3 pets...I dont like it...

Rhino Keeper
    I don't know how to post a picture, but imagine the hearts that show up after collecting popping up randomly everywhere. Also it seems to be more active, or more hearts seem to show up, when I move the screen. But a random number of hearts just pop up everywhere all the time now and it's annoying and making the game lag.

Rhino Keeper
    i haven't had any force close issues...

Now everytime I start the game, it suddenly stop and close.....
    Help me !!

And where have my pets gone? Abducted by the hearts?

So the hearts have appeared (quite pretty, in their own way). but they have spirited off my pets! Many of my exhibits are completely gone, although the invisible pets still give coins and paws. In other exhibits, only one or two of the pets are visible. I even had an invisible dorgi in the nursery, which I placed - it's still invisible. The game also seems to refresh much slower than before, if I resize the screen view. Oh, and it crashes every minute or so, so I need to be quick when I'm collecting.

I see them too. Lots of little hearts pour out when you collect, but in between, bigger single hearts bloom out of the exhibits. My fish, for example, each have a big heart fading in and out on them

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast