Thread: Level 85

New Resident

Level 85

How do I beat level 85?

That's' you and me both. Can't get any where near the far corner ones.

Lightbulb

I took a quick look at that level, and you have to use blasters to get those corner jewels that are separated from the main board. Or use a diamond, swapped with a jewel the same color as the one(s) you want to target. You can also combine a diamond & blaster...it will turn every jewel of the blaster's color into a blaster, & then detonate them. Try to use a blaster the color of the top gems, or with plenty of same-color gems in the top & bottom rows/left & right columns (so they'll reach the corner jewels.) If I remember correctly, the bottom corners were easier, since blasters you make tend to fall down to the bottom row.

Good luck! BTW, what is the gift/present boost on this level?

Good luck,
    P'kiki

Ps: you probably know this, but JIK, 4 jewels matched horizontally make blasters that shoot up/down...4 matched vertically shoot left & right...

i managedto finish the level, but as spon as I hit thenext button for level 86 to start thr game crashed andnow I'm stuck at level 85 again.... bummer.

sorry for the typo's

just happend again I completed the level and as soon as I hit next, the game crashes.... and I'm back on level 85 again.

There's more info about level 85 back at the Robo Plateau island thread. Also, a photo of the level...