Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I don't know if I should be flattered or not...

Farm Supplier
    Sometimes I find myself inspired by a neighbors shop but I wouldn't copy it or even make it similar because yeah it kinda is annoying to find someone has copied me.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by rainedrop101 View Post
    Sometimes I find myself inspired by a neighbors shop but I wouldn't copy it or even make it similar because yeah it kinda is annoying to find someone has copied me.
    I definitely get inspired by my neighbors, too, but I would never copy their full bakery. Or exact spots, exact items.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rainedrop101 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by xoxjenn View Post
    I definitely get inspired by my neighbors, too, but I would never copy their full bakery. Or exact spots, exact items.

Agreed!!! Geez that's crazy...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by xoxjenn View Post
    Here is the other persons bakery, lol. I deleted the name. She already deleted me as a friend, because I commented her & said our bakeries look a lot alike. Lol. o.O

Lollll! Wow that is so lame of her

I had the exact same thing happen to me. I don't remember the exact name of the bakery, I ended up removing her. When I visited her to tip I thought i was in my own bakery. It was exactly the same and so annoying and uncreative! I could understand taking the concept of the different rooms or maybe the color scheme but my entire bakery?? Come on!

Fashion Designer
    It's only exciting for a few minutes to have your bakery designed exactly as someone elses! just take a picture if you want to remember a beautiful set up.

That said, I'd be flattered if someone copied my bakery. Usually someone copies a layout and/or color scheme as a preliminary model for something completely different.

Once I placed a couple staircase designs in my already laid out bakery because I saw in another bakery how well they complemented the similar design, but I didn't keep them long. I redesign every month or two.

Executive Chef
    You should be flattered they just love your designs in your bakery even I love it

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by minidemon88 View Post
    It's quite irritating how someone can be so uncreative to go and copied someone's else designs!

@xoxjenn: Your designs looks much nicer than the copycat! XD
    Agreed

Executive Chef
    I'd be flattered.

Hahaha! First World problems.

I would be flattered. There is only so much we can do with the bakeries, so there is no harm in using someone's great ideas.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast