View Poll Results: Are you receiving gifts regularly?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • No gifts

0 0%
  • Very few

0 0%
  • Only first thing in the morning

2 66.67%
  • Only random gifts

1 33.33%
  • Not receiving gifts requested

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Not receiving gifts

Farm Supplier

Unhappy Not receiving gifts

Have over 150 friends. Always recv gift requests & send gifts. Never recv and during the day. But recv a couple . In the morning. Anyone else have this problem. I even play with another device . Responded to the request and 1Murphy1 never recv'd it

Rhino Keeper
    yes this happens to me regularly. i will sometimes get them the following day, but even then i don't think i get as many as i should. it seems to work better if you request from 20 or less people every other day or less...

Rhino Keeper
    It can be random I found especially if gifts are limited as in Dragon story unless you have 500 gold buddy neighbours.( im working on this! lol) Sometimes I find If I shut the app down totally so no background running, then re-open.,gifts appear.. Mmm

There is a max of 20 requests a day and they are not the same as gifts. I found this out on the forum. Best way to ask for specific gifts is to put it as a message on the wall and repeat it on the wall of the visited shop. Check when was the last message posted. If its days old it means its irregular player.
    What I do is to check news feed for people that responded to my requests for help with particular items and send requests only to them. Build a database of around 30-40 shops like that and request only from them. I always go to shop's page and leave a note asking what they want for gift. If they respond within 12 hours I know they are a regular.