Thread: SW Expansions Not Available

Fashion Designer

SW Expansions Not Available

Before the Valentines edition, I was able to start giving gold and lanterns for expansions to the SW border. Now I am unable to even see any expansions on that edge. I have one narrow expansion from rescuing Thurston (where I now have the saw mills), but can't see any option to expand further along that edge to even out the kingdom border. My expansion options seem to have a bug.

I have deleted the game, forced restart of mini iPad, and reinstalled multiple times with no luck. Help?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	104.8 KB 
ID:	5754  

Nightclub Owner
    I'm fully expanded. I've looked at that section of my kingdom and it matches what I'm seeing in your kingdom.

Fashion Designer
    Thanks for the quick reply. I think I have neighbors without the narrow island of land where Thurston was found.

I'm wondering now if this may be another area where different users get different options, like the energy cap of 30/40, but I could just be confused. I will go back and look at kingdoms where Thurston is roaming and take a closer look at their borders.

Nightclub Owner
    If you find one that's different ask your neighbour if you can post a pic so we can see please.

Fashion Designer
    My apologies. On taking a closer look, my neighbors have been creative about avoiding that awkward shape. Some expanded in different ways and some back-filled with trees and rocks.

Still wish we weren't stuck with that odd border edge/shape, but maybe the next expansion will even it out.

Nightclub Owner
    I'd love to have those 4 squares. Lots of space and neater. Fingers crossed for another update.