Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story weekly update 2-28-2013

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AutumnHikari View Post
    Pancake theme?? Haha...not sure what to think but what the hey. Though the maple leaf oven and tile are more autumn-looking...
    I agree, they do look more fitting for autumn.

Rhino Keeper
    I have a question. I'm still sort of new. These new things that are coming out...are they permanent? I joined Bakery Story a little after V-Day and I saw they released a Rose Oven but now it's gone. How do you know if something they are releasing is temporary or permanent. Thanks for your help bakers.

:3

Love the pancake theme

Fashion Designer
    The only thing I'm dreading is that I know either the chair or the table will cost gems, meaning they won't match anything without spending gems :/

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by supahmonkiee View Post
    I have a question. I'm still sort of new. These new things that are coming out...are they permanent? I joined Bakery Story a little after V-Day and I saw they released a Rose Oven but now it's gone. How do you know if something they are releasing is temporary or permanent. Thanks for your help bakers. :3
    Usually anything having to do with a holiday is going to disappear within a couple weeks after the actual holiday. Anything you buy will remain in your inventory for future use, but you can't buy anymore of them. Like for Halloween, I had to decide how many of which decorations I might want to have for next year. More basic decorations you can expect to stick around, although they recently discontinued a few floor tiles and wallpapers that had been around for at least a year, I think. Items offered up as LTO's (limited time offers) will show a countdown clock and you get like 3 or 4 days to get them but Team Lava sometimes brings them back as a special, like 6 months down the road. So... if its a holiday theme and you want it? Get it. Otherwise, you have time.

So, are we not getting the rest of the Americana content that was on the preview for last week?

I *love* pancakes, so this theme is going to be super fun for me. I think the recipes look better than the ones that came out on the last appliance. The pancake table and chair are so cute! Can't wait to get started on this one!

Wonder what has happened to the remaining items from last week's update? The teaser photo had blue/white star wallpaper, red/white ******d floor tiles and the clear blue table, chair and counter. Wonder if TL decided to save those until July?

Rhino Keeper
    [QUOTE=supahmonkiee;554244]I have a question. I'm still sort of new. These new things that are coming out...are they permanent? I joined Bakery Story a little after V-Day and I saw they released a Rose Oven but now it's gone. How do you know if something they are releasing is temporary or permanent. Thanks for your help
    Many of the items will remain for a while, but none of the holiday stuff is permanent. All holiday content from 2012 was removed Jan 7 of this year, so there was a scramble to buy things or master recipes. Then everyone was also scrambling to figure out exactly what the holiday content was, and TL didn't post a new list...you had to go back to the old update posts. My advice is if you think you want an item from a holiday, just get it now....if you can. There are some things they've re-released for holidays, but it's rare, so don't count on it.

Rhino Keeper
    [QUOTE=kimikayyz;554978]
    Quote Originally Posted by supahmonkiee View Post
    I have a question. I'm still sort of new. These new things that are coming out...are they permanent? I joined Bakery Story a little after V-Day and I saw they released a Rose Oven but now it's gone. How do you know if something they are releasing is temporary or permanent. Thanks for your help
    Many of the items will remain for a while, but none of the holiday stuff is permanent. All holiday content from 2012 was removed Jan 7 of this year, so there was a scramble to buy things or master recipes. Then everyone was also scrambling to figure out exactly what the holiday content was, and TL didn't post a new list...you had to go back to the old update posts. My advice is if you think you want an item from a holiday, just get it now....if you can. There are some things they've re-released for holidays, but it's rare, so don't count on it.
    Thank you so much. I hope they do Easter! :3

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone have the recipes for the new Pancake Griddle?!?

Would be greatly appreciated.

:3

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast