Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: There needs to be a new farm

Rhino Keeper
    Another solution would be to increase the maximum amount of farms a player can have. Maybe 8 or 10 instead of only 6.

Rhino Keeper
    While I see your point, I think catering to the players who aren't in such a situation (which takes up the majority of players) would be more beneficial to TL and the community in general. Players who purchase the most gold are those that buy dragons, speed up all the timers, and buy the premium decorations, so that being said if players like you have all the dragons already, what does it matter to you? I'd assume people in such a position would be far less inclined to spend gold on anything, given they really have nothing to spend it on. Therefore it would make more sense for TL to help out them as much. While I agree you shouldn't be bored and there should be more to do, making things even more difficult for others is NOT a good solution at all.

Host(ess)
    I just switched from Valentine's edition to New dawn, which I'm on android, but by doing that I could feed my chocolate dragon the same amount of food I do every other dragon. I think Valentine's edition is costly but new dawn is the same.

Fashion Designer
    I'm on android so all of my dragons cost the same to feed if I feed from my original game. My food store has been hovering around 240 to 260 k for a while even though I've gotten all the new dragons plus still getting pink hybrids in between. There really isn't much to do with my coins, I've got over 18 mil, so basically just grow food. A new farm could only be bigger crops and more expensive surely, so would not help new players. I was a a pretty high level before I had food/coins to spare and that's without the massive feeding costs. I really don't know how new or lower level ios players are coping with it. I know that it slows play and makes it more of a challenge, bit I found that it already was right up until you get into a higher level. For new players anyway, they could at least make the 30 sec food 10 instead of only 6 each crop like they have in monster story. It's not much but I've found it makes a pretty big difference to how quickly you can gather a decent amount of the cheapest food. You get a bit more from all 3 crops for the same $ and time in the small farm in that game

Rhino Keeper
    I've noticed that these exorbitant food prices also apply to Caesar and Topaz and probably others. I sense a disturbing new trend here.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by doop01 View Post
    I'm on android so all of my dragons cost the same to feed if I feed from my original game. My food store has been hovering around 240 to 260 k for a while even though I've gotten all the new dragons plus still getting pink hybrids in between. There really isn't much to do with my coins, I've got over 18 mil, so basically just grow food. A new farm could only be bigger crops and more expensive surely, so would not help new players. I was a a pretty high level before I had food/coins to spare and that's without the massive feeding costs. I really don't know how new or lower level ios players are coping with it. I know that it slows play and makes it more of a challenge, bit I found that it already was right up until you get into a higher level. For new players anyway, they could at least make the 30 sec food 10 instead of only 6 each crop like they have in monster story. It's not much but I've found it makes a pretty big difference to how quickly you can gather a decent amount of the cheapest food. You get a bit more from all 3 crops for the same $ and time in the small farm in that game
    I have 30million coins in Monster Story and too little food. I wish they'd make enchanted farms in MS like they do in DS. I'd have something to do with my money, and more food. Oh well. I only have 1 momster left now, anyway.

Fashion Designer
    I think all new dragons in future are going to have the increased food costs. Wouldn't be fair to the new players but there isn't much choice. Perhaps a level requirement before the new costs kicks in? Gives them time to prepare for it? :/

Banned
    Maybe a new food with new dragon.... dark themed.... black berries or stellar strawberries.... purple plums...galactic grapes.... I am also bored in monster story nefertsukia....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pegasus14 View Post
    Another solution would be to increase the maximum amount of farms a player can have. Maybe 8 or 10 instead of only 6.
    This is good... attainable through higher level or so many of one crop harvested...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12