View Poll Results: What would you like to see if your kingdom?

Voters
103. You may not vote on this poll
  • Vineyard

67 65.05%
  • Barracks

43 41.75%
  • Enchanted Rock Outcropping

51 49.51%
  • Pot of Gold

35 33.98%
  • Leprechaun Store

35 33.98%
  • Lumin Tower

48 46.60%
  • Animal Barn

41 39.81%
  • Wandering Bard

59 57.28%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Suggestion Thread and Poll - 2/20/13

Nightclub Owner

Castle Story: Suggestion Thread and Poll - 2/20/13

Vote for the items you'd like to see in your kingdom. You can vote for multiple items but you can only vote once.

Is there an item/building or decoration missing? Add your suggestion here. It might be included in the next poll in two weeks time. Please give me plenty of these suggestions so I've got lots of options to choose from for the next poll.

If you've got a gameplay suggestion you can also add it here. Please note that these will not be included in a poll. They will be passed along.

There have been lots of great gameplay suggestions. Pretty please can you make sure to include suggestions for items, decorations etc as well.

You can also add your opinion in the thread requesting more gift options. For info on the upcoming update check out this thread.
    Last edited by maguar; 02-22-13 at 06:52 PM.

Barracks might open up a whole new quest line. I'd love them as a building goal. The wandering bard was a close second for me- how cool would that be?! He could be all kinds of fun and maybe a little irreverent to everyone- not just Baron Butthead.

Nightclub Owner
    Hi bowlfullofcherries, so you know for next time, you can only vote once but that vote can be for multiple items.

Rhino Keeper
    The vineyard would be nice... Open up a possible new crop and maybe some new meals. The barracks should help open up a whole other quest line. And the bard would be a nice addition to the slowly growing list of characters.

No worries, maguar- I voted once- just voicing my approval for my second choice!

Host(ess)
    I would like to see a bigger/different building once it has been upgraded to its max. A level 5 library should be nicer/ bigger than the other levels. Same with all the others. Maybe even castle upgrades.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnypopins View Post
    I would like to see a bigger/different building once it has been upgraded to its max. A level 5 library should be nicer/ bigger than the other levels. Same with all the others. Maybe even castle upgrades.
    Agree! Im so disappointed with the upgrading thing !

Rhino Keeper
    When the valentines day update ends, I think in you're inventory there should be a tab that says "Valentines" on it for separation. I'd also love a new St. Patrick's Day quest line.

Farm Supplier
    It would be nice to have a use for the glimmer bulbs. Have had 99 in storage for months, hate to see them sat there doing nothing! Get bored of planting acres of wheat......

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnypopins View Post
    I agree.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast