Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Farm story not responding

Farm Supplier

Farm story not responding

Won't read internet connection on two different devices. Yes I've reset my wifi, no I will not uninstall and wait the two days for them to get me back on.

Just wondering if anyone else is having that problem, did I miss an annoucement, are they worki g on the issue?

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    There are currently no connection issues on our end with Farm Story. If you are seeing the connection message, please force close your game and turn off the wifi on your device. Then turn the wifi back on and open the game again.

Grand Emperor
    Ps if you uninstall then reinstall it doesn't take 2 days. It's immediate.

Farm Supplier
    I have a Kindle, team lava has to transfer the game, done it five times...each 2 days upon request.

Farm Supplier
    It's fixed

New Resident
    What did you or they do to fix it? My wife and I have had a problem with farm story. We both got a new kindle fire and had our accounts transferred but now farm story says I have no internet connection and won't load. The other games do but not farm story. Thanks

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Lscottm View Post
    What did you or they do to fix it? My wife and I have had a problem with farm story. We both got a new kindle fire and had our accounts transferred but now farm story says I have no internet connection and won't load. The other games do but not farm story. Thanks
    Try uninstalling and reinstalling the game. Also you can go to settings- applications and under Farm story , try clearing the cache.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Try uninstalling and reinstalling the game. Also you can go to settings- applications and under Farm story , try clearing the cache.
    My farm has not been loading completely I'm on Kindle and tried this but when I went there it wont let me clean the cache and says 0.00b. That was after the uninstalling/reinstall. So hopefully it will all work out soon

New Resident
    I have tried uninstall and reinstalled and forced close turned off internet then back on there is no cache to clear both my wife and I got a new kindle fire amd as per team lava installed farm story and set temporary storm 8 ID then had our accounts transfered we got an email saying they had transferred our accounts and all games except Farm Story is working. Farm story now say there is no internet connection but the is. Very frustrating it has been 2 days of trying to figure it out and still no answers from team lava.

New Resident
    I have done the same as you and also contacted kindle support farm story can't find the internet even though there is and other games and apps work that require the internet. Farm story was working until they transferred my old account to my new device then the problem started. Have you emailed support for team lava? If I hear from them and get it fixed I will post my findings. If you find out first please post. Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast