Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Farm story not responding

Rhino Keeper
    The game still loads up but the items dont. I have done everything asked to here and still the items will not load. You can not see anything but those white/blue looking circles that look like a fanish lol hard to explain. Its not on Kindle end it is farm story end. The rest of my games load and run smoothly. This has happened before but only lasted a few days then back to normal. I really hope TL looks into it cause I do not want to quit playing the game cause I cant see my farm

BettyBoopsFarm

I was having issues with my farm story,
    so I uninstalled it to see if it would fix it when I re-installed, it. But I can't get it to install, again. I've tried 6 times
    now. I also tried to start all over, but I can't get on the new farm either. If I could just install the game,
    Ishould be able to go right to my farm, bc I did create a password, a little bit ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by wg2012 View Post
    Won't read internet connection on two different devices. Yes I've reset my wifi, no I will not uninstall and wait the two days for them to get me back on.

Just wondering if anyone else is having that problem, did I miss an annoucement, are they worki g on the issue?

Same for me! Farm story not responding!

Quote Originally Posted by FarmerElouise View Post
    I was having issues with my farm story,
    so I uninstalled it to see if it would fix it when I re-installed, it. But I can't get it to install, again. I've tried 6 times
    now. I also tried to start all over, but I can't get on the new farm either. If I could just install the game,
    Ishould be able to go right to my farm, bc I did create a password, a little bit ago.
    Does anyone else have this issue?

New Resident

Question about transferring

Quote Originally Posted by Lscottm View Post
    I have done the same as you and also contacted kindle support farm story can't find the internet even though there is and other games and apps work that require the internet. Farm story was working until they transferred my old account to my new device then the problem started. Have you emailed support for team lava? If I hear from them and get it fixed I will post my findings. If you find out first please post. Thanks

Hi I was wondering how you transferred. I got a new phone and for some reason I can't get farm story to transfer because it tells me my storm ID is already taken (lol by me). I don't know how you log in to it and I don't want to lose the progress I have made. If you have time let me know, please. Thank you!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelalop View Post
    Hi I was wondering how you transferred. I got a new phone and for some reason I can't get farm story to transfer because it tells me my storm ID is already taken (lol by me). I don't know how you log in to it and I don't want to lose the progress I have made. If you have time let me know, please. Thank you!
    I've already replied to you here:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1670526

Creating duplicate posts is not allowed. On this occasion I will keep this post but in future please follow the forum rules.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12