Thread: feedback: I DON'T need reminders every 10 minutes!!!

Banned

Not sure if this was included in the original Valentines Day edition or just the update for it weeks later...

but I DO NOT need notification reminders EVERY 10 MINUTES from Dragon Story if I don't answer a notification!! I DO NOT like that Dragon Story sends me the same notification every 10 minutes if it goes unanswered!!! I have a life OUTSIDE of Dragon Story and if I don't respond to a notification right away there is a reason!!! having Dragon Story send me the same notification every 10 minutes if I don't respond is REALLY unnecessary and annoying when I am busy!!!

The Honorable Panda
    You can go into your settings and turn off your notifications for the game.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 02-22-13 at 12:42 PM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    You can go into your settings and turn off your notifications for the game.
    Yes you can but, I think the one that gets annoying is the " Coins are overflowing " one. I can't speak for the OP, but I get annoyed by this one personally. I think you have to have " Breeding Finished " checked to get Breeding / Evolution / Food / Coin notifications.

I want the Breeding, Evolution, Food notifications but those coin ones really bug me, because they do pop up every 10 minutes, then just repeat if you don't go into the game to collect. And you can't get multiple notifications at once ( at least not on my device ) and sometimes you have a "Breeding Finished" or "Evolution Complete" notification parked right behind your coin notification.

I would think the better option would be to separate the different notifications and allow us to turn on/off the ones we want ( coins off here please )

The Honorable Panda
    This suggestion has been passed on the community managers a while ago. I will pass this on again.

Rhino Keeper
    Just for the record, I agree with this. I want evolution, breeding and food notifications, but I don't wan't one every time a habitat fills up. Unfortunately, I can't seem to turn that one off, and it goes off every five minutes.

New Resident
    I have opposite problem. No notifications for dragon story on my android. Settings are checked for breeding, visited, and comments. It suddenly stopped for dragon story and bakery. Have tried force stop and reboot. Neither has helped.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by gofish0324 View Post
    I have opposite problem. No notifications for dragon story on my android. Settings are checked for breeding, visited, and comments. It suddenly stopped for dragon story and bakery. Have tried force stop and reboot. Neither has helped.
    Go to the settings in the game and turn them off then back on.
    If that does not work, try uninstalling and reinstalling the game to your device. If still issues send an email to support@teamlava.com so they can check your game.

turn off noitfcations

go in you ANDROID notifications