Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Limited Dragon Questions

Farm Supplier

Limited Dragon Questions

Hello All,
    Just trying to figure out what I can and can't breed anymore.

I would like to try for fireworks/snowman/elf. I've read so many conflicting posts. Old ones stating these are LE, but then post on the new rose and caesar have ppl saying they got an elf/snowmen when trying for the new ones.

The egg chart doesn't list these as LE. I can of course, by them all for gold still in the market. I only have one goal, NO TIMER, for the Elf, "holiday helper".

I've gotten my rose, cupid and caesar, so I'd like to try for these babies, if I can. Just want a definite answer.
    Thanks

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by flgurl2684 View Post
    Hello All,

I would like to try for fireworks/snowman/elf. I've read so many conflicting posts. Old ones stating these are LE, but then post on the new rose and caesar have ppl saying they got an elf/snowmen when trying for the new ones.

The egg chart doesn't list these as LE. I can of course, by them all for gold still in the market. I only have one goal, NO TIMER, for the Elf, "holiday helper".

I've gotten my rose, cupid and caesar, so I'd like to try for these babies, if I can. Just want a definite answer.
    Thanks
    I just got a fireworks dragon breeding virtue and mirage, so it's definitely still breedable as is snowman (got a 2nd snowman not that long ago) and elf.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by flgurl2684 View Post
    Hello All,

Thanks
    If you can buy it in the market, you can breed it! Good luck!

Host(ess)
    I can give you three explanations, but the awnser need to come from TL.

1. TL did not had time to remove them yet. Remembre, the boo dragon stayed with us till right for xmas as well.

2. TL feel sorry for everyone that they did not got a elf ore snowman dragons. And because of that, they gave us more time.

3. TL has decided to keep them in the game.

i really don't like option three, LE is LE and they should keep there promis. besides, Xmas is far over now. time to leave.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Fharido View Post
    I can give you three explanations, but the awnser need to come from TL.

1. TL did not had time to remove them yet. Remembre, the boo dragon stayed with us till right for xmas as well.

2. TL feel sorry for everyone that they did not got a elf ore snowman dragons. And because of that, they gave us more time.

3. TL has decided to keep them in the game.

i really don't like option three, LE is LE and they should keep there promis. besides, Xmas is far over now. time to leave.
    Agreee. I want an explanation from TL too.

Farm Supplier
    Yes, I just got a reply from Kooky regarding the Fireworks Dargon, it is NOT LE. Which I am happy, although I do understand, LE makes the dragon special.

No definites on the Elf or Snowman, I've cooked two Lifes today in my attempt for Snowman. So maybe I will get one, if it is time sensitive.

Farm Supplier
    3 lifes late.....my Baby Snowman is being bred! Just plain old Forest and Fire. Can't knock the good ol' pures.

Executive Chef
    The thing is they were labeled as LE but then they dont have a timer. Anyone from TL's staff can comfirm about this ?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by wassupbaby View Post
    The thing is they were labeled as LE but then they dont have a timer. Anyone from TL's staff can comfirm about this ?
    If you are talking about the Dragon egg chart showing them as Limited, the chart was not correct back then. It has now been corrected.
    It was an oopsy moment.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    If you are talking about the Dragon egg chart showing them as Limited, the chart was not correct back then. It has now been corrected.
    It was an oopsy moment.
    It wasn't the fault of any of the mods. If I recall correctly, they were advertised as being limited... That led to players spending gold trying to get a dragon that wasn't limited after all! (and I'm sure mods spent that gold to try to get them before the supposed timer ever showed up, so you guys know how everyone else feels.)

Big oopsie, but from Team Lava.

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast