Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Weekly Update 2-20-13

Red face It's simple

Simple: if you don't like don't buy it.
    It's i do.

At least Team Lava give us new things, new updates ! It's okay.

I don't like in general THIS update, but a new recipe always is welcome and a new appliance, too. We can decorate our bakeries with some elements mixed, we aren't required to put ALL of American President theme, jiasjiasjiasjias.... it's crazy. jiasjiasjiasjias

I hope a beautiful Easter theme or St. Patrick's theme or Father's Day theme.

We like few things more than others.
    As they say in my country: "Para gustos, colores" ("For likes, colours"> I guess that does not say anything in English, jaisjaisjias, i dont know. )

Does anyone have recipes please ? I have sent out parts requests. Refusing to pay to build it though lol

Executive Chef
    I'm curious what the reasons are for country-themes in RS and BS. Seems awfully random. And I was really hoping for more carnival contest or to at least have it introduced in BS. There could have been lots of fun colorful things!

Quote Originally Posted by marrrina View Post
    I'm curious what the reasons are for country-themes in RS and BS. Seems awfully random. And I was really hoping for more carnival contest or to at least have it introduced in BS. There could have been lots of fun colorful things!
    I personally don't really like it. But I wanted TeamLava to release the box items in the market for 5 days like before.

Grand Emperor
    I got the oven, brown table/chair/counter but not the other stuff in the blog pic.

Grand Emperor
    You don't need to be American to like the Americana theme. RS has a Swedish theme this week and it's for everyone, not just the Swedes.

Host(ess)

Here are the new recipes on the clay oven.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    You don't need to be American to like the Americana theme. RS has a Swedish theme this week and it's for everyone, not just the Swedes.
    Well said!

I like the updates. HOWEVER, this should have come out last week BEFORE President's Day! Still, we can use some of the decor for 4th July, etc. TL seriously needs to work on their lag in updates.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbux3 View Post
    I love the box items! I just feel bad for those who aren't American though. That'll be an awkward update for them.
    We got a Swedish update in RS, and I got some of that stuff. Maybe people in other countries like our stuff like we like their stuff. I'm kind of hoping for a Greek theme someday, since I lived in Greece for several years as a teen. I'd love to see Baklava and Rose Ice Cream in BS and those plus a whole slew of other Greek recipes in RS...

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by bunni9 View Post

Here are the new recipes on the clay oven.
    Thanks Bunni!!

^.^

I was dying of curiosity, but I'll wait until tomorrow to install it, because today I can't request for more gifts.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast