Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Weekly Update 2-20-13

Farm Supplier
    With the pic showing three new floor tiles, two new table and chair sets, and so much other new stuff, I'm thinking this theme is for next week too.

Rhino Keeper
    It's not 4th of July. It's not even summer in New York, we have snow lol. Where is St. Patrick's or even an Easter update??

Rhino Keeper
    I don't mind it I like it better for Independence Day but it'll be cute having an American museum type thing in my bakery with the presidents hahaha

Banned
    I just saw this on their site and ran here to brag. About how dreadful it is. Now im the late one to complain but this is a mess.org. No thank you! Humph!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rocketsmama View Post
    It's not 4th of July. It's not even summer in New York, we have snow lol. Where is St. Patrick's or even an Easter update??
    I'm in Chicago and its freakin cold and snowing, why the heck would I want a 4th of July theme and since when has anyone on this board ever expressed an interest in a Presidents Day items. If they were gonna pick a theme I wish they would have done St.Patrick's Day. That's one I know I'll end up spending gems on.

I love the wallpaper, but the box things look tacky.

The wallpaper and ******s floor tiles will look good in my bakery...five months from now. Guess the positive spin on this is that we got our July 4th decor in plenty of time before the holiday. lol

Rhino Keeper
    TL you should have just done a St Patrick's Day theme instead.

Fashion Designer
    It's here....a new oven!

not an american so this update is not for me. love the fence though. bought a couple of those. but i guess u guys can use some of those items for independence day or 4th july or just to be patriotic.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast