0 0%
  • 18 - 21 boxes (432-504 gems)

0 0%
  • 22+ boxes (specify below)

3 23.08%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How many boxes does it take....

Fashion Designer

Question How many boxes does it take....

to get to the center of a Tootise pop?? No! How many boxes did you buy for that ellusive first place prize!

Rhino Keeper
    I tried few boxes , each time 13 tries to get first or second place but without any luck, just was lucky with valentines box on fashion after 6 times on 7th try opening the box I won First prize

Fashion Designer
    I don't know, because I don't have a first place prize yet. But I bought the Cake & Tea box six times. I got three of the 4th place prizes, plus a double of one of them. I got one of the 3rd place prize, plus a double of it. Still haven't gotten the two items I want, but I am too scared to keep trying & wasting gems on it.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by soclassymom View Post
    I tried few boxes , each time 13 tries to get first or second place but without any luck, just was lucky with valentines box on fashion after 6 times on 7th try opening the box I won First prize
    I wish you the best of luck for try #14 (whenever that may be)!!!

Quote Originally Posted by xoxjenn View Post
    I don't know, because I don't have a first place prize yet. But I bought the Cake & Tea box six times. I got three of the 4th place prizes, plus a double of one of them. I got one of the 3rd place prize, plus a double of it. Still haven't gotten the two items I want, but I am too scared to keep trying & wasting gems on it.
    The Cake & Tea Box is adorable! Which two are you going for? Let's hope they go for LTO's sometime soon!

Executive Chef
    On my old account on RS I got the football field in football box on 1st try, though that item isn't worth 1st place. I suppose though this is for BS and closest I got was 2nd place on first try on X-mas Box. Got that sleigh thing which was pretty cute.

Fashion Designer
    In 3 years I've tried boxes twice on purpose, once on accident. I always receive the prize I would least want to have; although I have grown to appreciate my vulture in a pumpkin cage.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by OnCloudDivine View Post
    I wish you the best of luck for try #14 (whenever that may be)!!!

The Cake & Tea Box is adorable! Which two are you going for? Let's hope they go for LTO's sometime soon!
    I really want the Icing Counter & the Pastry Hub. I wouldn't mind getting the Sampler Cart either. I already have Tea Time Display, Tea Cupboard, Sweet Lamp, & Honey & Jam. It's the only box that I try to buy because I like EVERY item in it.

Rhino Keeper
    Probably about 10-13 maybe more

Rhino Keeper
    Then I gave up

Rhino Keeper
    I have bought the donut box @ least 10 times should and have gotten everything but coffee break and 1 other thing I didn't care about (I wanted it all except 1). Should I try another time 4 coffee break? I have 35 gems. BTW sorry 2 post so much

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast