Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Help!!!

Fashion Designer
    The frustrating thing is that I was able to downgrade just a month ago. Now, I can't find a site that will give me a downgrade. Hopefully, someone on this site will know where I can find that long-ago version.

Also frustrating, I have 571 gems, most of which I paid for. I really don't want to lose them to "fertilize" crops that I'm perfectly willing to wait for. I'm at level 143, so there's nothing to be gained by rushing. When I finish mastering my crops, I want to use my gems to help decorate.

But maybe you're right. Maybe tap-to-manage isn't as bad as I think. At any rate, if I just quit, I've effectively lost all my gems anyway.

My farm name is Wanderer, and of course, my "neighbor invite" name is WendingWanderer.

I no longer water, but I gift and answer requests daily if you want to join me. If so, let me know if you prefer dog bowls or construction materials as gifts.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by WendingWanderer View Post
    The frustrating thing is that I was able to downgrade just a month ago. Now, I can't find a site that will give me a downgrade. Hopefully, someone on this site will know where I can find that long-ago version.

Also frustrating, I have 571 gems, most of which I paid for. I really don't want to lose them to "fertilize" crops that I'm perfectly willing to wait for. I'm at level 143, so there's nothing to be gained by rushing. When I finish mastering my crops, I want to use my gems to help decorate.

But maybe you're right. Maybe tap-to-manage isn't as bad as I think. At any rate, if I just quit, I've effectively lost all my gems anyway.

My farm name is Wanderer, and of course, my "neighbor invite" name is WendingWanderer.

I no longer water, but I gift and answer requests daily if you want to join me. If so, let me know if you prefer dog bowls or construction materials as gifts.
    Yes, I know the few sites that had the old release are all gone, sorry lady.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by happyday5 View Post
    Nope, sorry. But I will say that I broke down & upgraded to the Tap to Manage version on my iPad about a year ago & it's not as bad as it was originally. You get a warning at least now
    You're right - it's not as bad as I thought it would be - haven't lost any gems yet.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123