Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Fashion weekly update 2-19-13

Just an update here to let everyone know that the mismatch prize # issue is being worked on at the moment. Hopefully this will be corrected and the information will display correctly in the near future. Sorry about the confusion this causes.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RabidSugarGlider View Post
    Just an update here to let everyone know that the mismatch prize # issue is being worked on at the moment. Hopefully this will be corrected and the information will display correctly in the near future. Sorry about the confusion this causes.

I bought items today that are still showing an incorrect ranking. Are refunds being given? I have never whined about a box item Ive gotten, even if it was something unworthy of the price that I didnt want. But to get continous 2nd place items that are clearly 3rd and 4th place is upsetting.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by newmoonfashion View Post
    Okey, gem sale this morning..
    Bought 6 more boxes (that's 18 now) and still no display...
    Bought the Valentine box 20 times and only got 3rd and 4th.
    TL this is not right.
    I accept you have to try the box several times... But 18-20 and still no display...
    It's only 2nd prize...
    I play iOS and have a feeling android have better chances - see earlier posts!

On android, i got five 2nd place items. The elephant and the bench! Clearly marked incorrectly. Im livid.

Farm Supplier
    Sorry haven't read other posts.

But I've seen these clothes in some of my neighbors boutiques and was wondering, do you have to buy the electric display to own these clothes etc OR is it just a normal cataloge purchase??

And available on Android?

Thanks.

Host(ess)
    I'm really confused. I'm on Android and haven't received this update however I received the update dated 26th February so I wonder if someone can help me on this please?

Also I haven't received any goals for what seems an age. I'm left with 2 goals - street style and to expand to 15 x 18 and the second, excuse our dust and to expand to 16 x 19. I had a goal (can't remember the name of it now) to expand to 14x17 (1,000,000) which has now disappeared. I am currently on level 44 and at 859,000 money and it just taking ages to get to 1,000,000.

Can someone help with my dilemma please?

Many thanks

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678