Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Fashion weekly update 2-19-13

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 54starr View Post
    I LOVE this!! It's a third from this box...ADORE THIS!

I got that bright pink monstrosity! Even if they started making baby clothes for us to order and place, that THING still wouldnt fit in good anywhere. I have never sold an item ive gotten but THAT up above, may make me reconsider. Boo!

Fashion Designer
    I love the elephant....it goes perfectly with an eclectic style...now we just need a Buddha statue

Rhino Keeper
    Meh! Opened the box once and got the 'fascinator' which is ok. Don't plan on wasting gems on opening it again as my luck with boxes lately has been a total disaster. Trying for that pucker up display over 32 times and no luck left me with a bitter taste of reality, TL only looks out to fill their pockets!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Can you post a screenshot showing the places of your items?
    These should be the same for all players.
    If I can get different screenshots I can report this over.
    The same thing happened with the Valentine's Box. Will this box get fixed too?

New Resident
    it was second

Executive Chef
    I like the fascinator display but not the checkered floor. It would look better as a simple all white floor in my opinion. too scared to try the box as, knowing my luck, I'll end up with the phone, vase, or elephant.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopeanut View Post
    I didn't mean you had to wear it with those shoes how did it look with that dress and those black shoes would be fine. I bet it looks just great either way you decide..
    No no no, I thank you! Went to try on the leopard shoes and I loved them with the black skirt and shirt so now I have that combo on.

Quote Originally Posted by thatgirl444 View Post
    I love the elephant....it goes perfectly with an eclectic style...now we just need a Buddha statue
    I like the elephant too. Wasn't what I initially wanted, but I like it now.

We're lucky to have 2 updates in a weeks time however just thinking how giddy with glee I would be if they did it again this week & gave us another red carpet catalog. It is Oscar night Sunday..hint hint nudge nudge TL

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopeanut View Post
    We're lucky to have 2 updates in a weeks time however just thinking how giddy with glee I would be if they did it again this week & gave us another red carpet catalog. It is Oscar night Sunday..hint hint nudge nudge TL
    I agree. I just love the glam look, especially the old Hollywood style and think they should have a whole old Hollywood style theme.. box and all. I absolutely love the fascinator display but was real hesitant after the pucker up display fiasco. I mean I usually get one 2nd place item by the 5th time I open the box but I opened that thing way more than that and got only 3rd and 4th place items. I have come to the conclusion that the valentines chest is cursed. Anyways, I decided to chance it and open the eclectic box ONE time and got the fascinator display! I am so thrilled right now! I really would like the fascinator for my avatar as well but I'm going to quit while I'm ahead lol.

New Resident
    How often do we get goals?

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast