Thread: Faulty display.

Faulty display.

I am playing Fashion Story 1.5.5.5 on a Kindle Fire. When I visit neighbors, I don't see all their clothes or furniture. Shoes may be hanging in mid air, or I just start liking items on what appears is an empty rack or table and it will take. I've learned to follow the shoppers and when they pause to look at an empty place, no rack or table in front of them, I can tap kn the empty space and it will accept a like. I will see distorted avatars as well as decorations. I have shut my device down, and have no other games running but to no avail. What do you suggest?

Nightclub Owner
    Try uninstalling and reinstalling your game. It's saved on the server so you won't lose anything.

Also try clearing your cache.

Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    Try uninstalling and reinstalling your game. It's saved on the server so you won't lose anything.

Also try clearing your cache.
    How do you clear a cache on a kindle Fire?

The Honorable Panda
    Go to settings at the top of the screen(button by your wifi button)-hit more-then scroll to applications, filter by all, find your game, click on it. You will see a Cache section and clear cache button.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Thanks for the suggestions. I uninstalled and cleated the cache, but as soon as I visit a few neighbors and like items, the disappearing act begins. Even in my own store things don't display. Frustrating!

Unhappy Disappearing fashions and furniture

I have this same issue. Even my own fashion and furnishings disappear! I have uninstalled and reinstalled my game several timesand cleared my cache but it keeps happening. May have to quit playing. It is very annoying!