Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Achieving Collectables

Rhino Keeper

Achieving Collectables

I'm at level 101 and still have yet to earn Collectables for Domestic Bliss, Animal Husbandry, Cool Cowboy or Lost Toys (not that I need another gnome or anything). Now, while I realize that what you earn while watering or purchasing comes up at random, don't you think it's a bit ridiculous that I have never earned anything in these categories yet? Is anyone else having this problem?

It's not totally random. Different collectibles occur for different items. Animal husbandry collectibles come from animals on your farm. I'm not sure exactly which items are linked to those collections, but you must not be using the correct crops or items to earn those things very often.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaMini View Post
    I'm at level 101 and still have yet to earn Collectables for Domestic Bliss, Animal Husbandry, Cool Cowboy or Lost Toys (not that I need another gnome or anything). Now, while I realize that what you earn while watering or purchasing comes up at random, don't you think it's a bit ridiculous that I have never earned anything in these categories yet? Is anyone else having this problem?
    I'm level 94 & I've never gotten animal husbandry, cool cowboy or lost toys. I have gotten the domestic bliss twice tho. Ive never even seen the prize, on anyone's farm, for completing cool cowboy.

Rhino Keeper
    I have a large inventory and have completed a very large amount of planting, as you can imagine. I realize that different things offer different rewards but at this point I've been playing long enough where I know I've covered all my bases. I've never seen the Cool Cowboy reward on anyone's farm either.

I looked more into it and cool cowboy and animal husbandry seem to both be from buying animals only. As animals don't need to be replaced the way crops do, many people have probably not done this often enough to get the more rare collectibles from those sets. I have some items, but not a full set. I focus mostly on planting though. The toys are believed to come from buying decorations.

Fashion Designer
    They are very random and here is thread that discusses when they show up ... hope it will help you:

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...ghlight=cowboy

Farm Supplier

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by bufffarm View Post
    I'm level 94 & I've never gotten animal husbandry, cool cowboy or lost toys. I have gotten the domestic bliss twice tho. Ive never even seen the prize, on anyone's farm, for completing cool cowboy.
    Ive won several cowboys from cool cowboy. I have 1 out on farm now

Executive Chef
    I don't win cool cowboy or lost toys.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cherryberry9 View Post
    I don't win cool cowboy or lost toys.
    They are for certain things ... for example the cowboy is for purchasing animals, but still remember it is random, so you may buy 20 chicken and get none or a few collectibles.

Executive Chef
    From another thread, what gives you which collectable:

FARM STORY
    Cakes and pies: watering /planting fruits
    Bug Life: watering/planting trees
    Tools for Living: watering /planting vegetables
    Domestic Bliss: buying field, landscape, or building items (NOTE: don't waste your gems buying items for this. It appears that no special or rarer collectables are rewarded for spending gems than for spending coins)
    Animal Husbandry: buying animals
    Butterflies: watering/planting flowers
    Lovely Antiques: watering/planting grains
    Cool Cowboy: buying animals
    Buried Treasure: watering/planting vegetables, flowers, fruits, grains (NOTE: you get more treasure from watering/planting vegetables than flowers/fruits/grains)
    Lost Toys: buying "garden" decorations

I have completed at least one of each collection, but I don't usually keep my prizes out. However, I did Cool Cowboy and Lost Toys back when the drop rate was very high. I'm getting close to mastering the buried treasure collection.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast