Thread: Declining gifts

Declining gifts

Think i know the answer, but want to verify this.
    Lets say I'm going through my gifts & accepting them. I know I have a limit on the number I can receive in a day. I forget the number, but arbitrarily, lets say 20. I've accepted 19. The 20th is a gift that I don't want. If I decline it, can someone gift me another item? Can that person who gifted me the declined item gift me again?

New Resident
    I think so, because otherwise declining wouldn't make any sense, right? What would the advantage of declining be then? However I don't know because I haven't ever received the maximum amount of gifts and I've also never declined any. I gift all my neighbours every day, but most of them don't gift me back

Get rid of your neighbors. Lol. I recently cleaned house and only have been adding those with 3 & 4 star ratings. Hit the community page and start adding higher level members with 3 or 4 stars. If they have a high star rating, they have to be tipping their neighbors frequently, and therefore are probably gifting everyday too.

Rhino Keeper
    Can receive 20 gifts only or pending to be receive, once got 20 pending or receive, other neighbors can't gift.
    Each neighbor can only gift once per day.
    If decline pending to be receive gifts, other neighbors that have not gift can send you gifts.
    Neighbor that gift the decline item can't gift anymore as only able to send 1 gift per day.

Farm Supplier
    If you decline the 20th gift, you can receive 1 more.

I am declining Christmas Parts daily and then later in the day see gifts waiting.

Thanks guys. I just did some experimenting with neighbors today that confirmed what you said

Rhino Keeper
    I always decline food gifts. But I don't delete neighbors based on star level because I myself am at 0 a lot. I play everyday and accept all requests and gift my neighbors daily but I don't go around tipping regularly.

Farm Supplier
    I'll tip and gift my regular neighbors but if they don't tip I don't tip them. They may be regular gifters, though which is a reason for me to keep them. A neighbor with a 0 does not automatically mean deletion for me. I might need them when I request parts, and so far they respond. I've been declining Christmas and Valentine day's parts (and some from Easter for stoves that aren't even sold anymore!) so I get more useful parts and food. My inventory is cluttered with parts I cannot do anything with since the appliances are no longer sold.

Rhino Keeper
    Whats the best food to gift that earns you the most profit??

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by skittles1723 View Post
    Whats the best food to gift that earns you the most profit??
    Cappucino = worth 10 coins each.