Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Game shuts down after completion

Shut down occurred after losing level 50. No purchases.

Farm Supplier
    Same happened to Mae several Times, i am now on Level 110 and it has started at Level 80 i think.
    Goal completed and screen closed showing home Screen. I am playing on Apple iPad 1 Version 5.1.1

We are interested in investigating this issue further. Does anyone receive any dialogue boxes and could you post a screenshot?
    Need help? Contact TeamLava customer support at support@teamlava.com
    Find a bug? Report it here!
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Farm Supplier
    No dialog boxes, it's just closing.

Farm Supplier
    Now its get annoying...i finished level113 and reached also the Goal to Pop all ice bubbles....there was the message that I reached it and....closed down again...I tried to open the game again, and after clicking play it closed down again, but counting my energy....this is really ridiculous, because these levels are much harder to fulfill!

Quote Originally Posted by papatya0 View Post
    Now its get annoying...i finished level113 and reached also the Goal to Pop all ice bubbles....there was the message that I reached it and....closed down again...I tried to open the game again, and after clicking play it closed down again, but counting my energy....this is really ridiculous, because these levels are much harder to fulfill!
    Do you have any other apps running or minimized in the background? If so, please close them before running Bubble Mania. You'll want to make sure your device has all of its memory resources available to run Bubble Mania, since it's an older device with lower hardware specifications.

Is it always crashing at the same situation? What's the last thing you see happening on the screen before it crashes?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire View Post
    Do you have any other apps running or minimized in the background? If so, please close them before running Bubble Mania. You'll want to make sure your device has all of its memory resources available to run Bubble Mania, since it's an older device with lower hardware specifications.

Is it always crashing at the same situation? What's the last thing you see happening on the screen before it crashes?
    There are no other apps running in the background. I finish a game with success , then I try to go forward to the next game, it's the normal screen I see there when I have finished the game and then it's closing back to my home screen. If I join the game again it shows me the old level which I have passed before. That happened with several different levels, I think from level 80 on or so. So spending gems and money without going ahead.

So when you complete any level that's 80 or higher, the game will always crash after pressing the Next button (see arrow in pic)?

Farm Supplier
    Yes often it's like this, now I passed level118 again, but closed the game first and opened it again later...but it happened also without pressing the next-button.
    I don't have such problems in any other games from TL by the way.

Farm Supplier
    I thought I was losing my bubbles...i mean marbles. I finally completed level 51 after days of struggling, spending gems to help knock that middle imp out and saw the "YOU WIN" flashing on the screen. Somehow, not sure what happened, (but never saw the report error screen), when I returned to the game, it shows me still needing to complete level 51 again! I presume pushing the next button is my April Fool's gift from TL.

Restarting game still has me looking at Area 51 redo with unknown buggy aliens infiltrating my game.Do I need to email support to resolve this?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast