Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Game shuts down after completion

Angry Game shuts down after completion

Four separate times TODAY the game has completely shut down after I have completed a goal. IT IS INFURIATING! This has happened multiple times before today, and I have reported it before now. I have seen that others have posted the same problem multiple times. I see that they, as I, have all uninstalled and re-installed the game at least twice. I have spent quite a bit of money buying money and gems to beat the goals, and they are all lost when the game comes back up. On top of that I have lost the goal I had just achieved. I can only deduce that you have intentionally not addressed this issue as a means of obtaining money from players. It's despicable. While I truly enjoy the game, it's my absolute favorite, I am seriously considering deleting all TeamLava games in protest, and I will ask all I know on public media sites to do the same. My ID is missysayhi, and I have an iPhone 3GS.

Quote Originally Posted by missysayhi View Post
    Four separate times TODAY the game has completely shut down after I have completed a goal. IT IS INFURIATING! This has happened multiple times before today, and I have reported it before now. I have seen that others have posted the same problem multiple times. I see that they, as I, have all uninstalled and re-installed the game at least twice. I have spent quite a bit of money buying money and gems to beat the goals, and they are all lost when the game comes back up. On top of that I have lost the goal I had just achieved. I can only deduce that you have intentionally not addressed this issue as a means of obtaining money from players. It's despicable. While I truly enjoy the game, it's my absolute favorite, I am seriously considering deleting all TeamLava games in protest, and I will ask all I know on public media sites to do the same. My ID is missysayhi, and I have an iPhone 3GS.
    Hi missysayhi,

Can you provide a little more detail for the issue you're experiencing?

1. Do you remember what the goal asked you to do?
    2. Do you remember when the game crashed? (after firing the last bubble, after the victory backflip/bubble shooting part, after the level complete screen pops up, or after jumping back to the world map)
    3. When the game shuts down, do you get an error dialog? Or does it goes directly to the home screen?
    4. Do you have any other apps running in the background (minimized) while playing Bubble Mania?
    5. Have you tried restarting your device yet?

Please note that when a goal goes away, it means you have completed it and received the keys, so the game will display the new goals you have unlocked.

Quote Originally Posted by missysayhi View Post
    missysayhi
    I finally got 20 pop bonuses in a row on level 15, and as soon as I won the game shut down. When I pulled it back up it didn't show that I had win the goal, but it didn't give me the chance back to play it. This is by far not the first time this has happened, and it's incredibly frustrating. I have an iPhone 3GS and my UD is missysayhi.
    If the goal you're referring to is "Play 15 and get 20 Pop Bonuses in a row," you did receive 3 Gold Keys for completing it.
    Last edited by DaojinWildfire; 02-17-13 at 03:45 AM.

1. It's happened multiple times with different goals. This morning I was playing and it shut down after I lost the world, so it's not just when I win or complete a goal. The goals I remember are completing three stars on an island, completing a final goal (all bounce shots, multiple pops in a row) and receiving three stars.
    2. The game always crashes exactly the same time. It's right after the last bubble is popped and I hear "hooray!" but before it goes to the screen that show how many stars I have earned in the game. I've tried tapping on it during that time, but it doesn't prevent it from happening.
    3. There is no error message. It goes straight to my home screen.
    4. No. Early on I found that Bubble Mania runs more slowly when other apps are up, so I have a habit of always shutting my other apps down before opening Bubble Mania.
    5. I shut all my apps down every night, and last night I uninstalled Bubble Mania, closed all my apps, turned off the phone for a little bit, turned it back on, and re-installed Bubble Mania. When I played this morning the shut down occurred again. However, this time I had lost the game. And this was right after I had completed a goal, obtained two keys, opened a chest, and had a refill on life. I received all of that fine, but then it shut down after I lost.
    I understand that when a goal is completed that goal disappears.
    I honestly don't remember exactly what goal it was. It really has happened quite often. Granted, I play a lot, but I'd say it's happened between fifteen and twenty times over the span of a month.
    I truly appreciate you addressing this so quickly.

Also, can you tell us what level(s) this happened on?
    Need help? Contact TeamLava customer support at support@teamlava.com
    Find a bug? Report it here!
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

I just completed level 42, I achieved 3 stars on level 42. This was the last level in that group I had left to get 3 stars on. I bought gems, then I spent them twice on rainbow bubbles (total of 4 rainbow bubbles) and several time I bought additional bubbles. I also purchased the extended shot on that level. After the level was complete, the screen got stuck where the little guy says "hooray". His hands are raised, and the bubbles are dropping from the top, it pauses there, the screen went black for a second, and then it goes to my main screen. It has only happened this time and two times before since I last posted, so it is definitely occurring less often.
    I cleared the cache, and I really do always force close all other apps I have open before opening Bubble Mania. As I mentioned before, I found the game ran faster if all other apps are closed early on.
    I'll begin logging in each time the shut down occurs so I can provide more specific information.
    If you can see where I completed level 42 with the gem purchases, could I get those gems back please? They are subtracted from my total but after the shut down I lose any goals/accomplishments I have just earned.
    Thank you for your help.

The shut down just occurred again. I ran out of bubbles on level 37. The shut down occurred exactly as I posted before.

It happened again. I beat level 33 without popping lightening bubbles to earn three keys. I finished the level, achieved the goal, the little guy says "hooray", throw his arms in the air as the bubbles drop, the screen pauses, goes black, and then goes to my home screen. I purchased, with gems, multiple additional bubbles, I think it was four. I also purchased rainbow bubbles once, I believe, in that game. Once again, those gems are subtracted from my total, but it does not show that I achieved the goal. Could I get those gems back please?

Shut down occurred again. I lost level 47. Shut down occurred the same as before.

It just happened again. I beat 47 using only bounce shots. I bought extra balls twice, and I bought the black bombs once. Could I get those gems back too?

And again...I beat 50 without popping pink or red. I bought, before the game started, the rainbow bubbles and the extended arrow. During the game I bought a set of bombs one time. Ugh.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast