Thread: 6 gems

6 gems

I got a notification on restaurant story to download pet shop story and usually when I get a notification on restaurant I get it on bakery and fashion so I downloaded pet shop assuming those other games had the notification. I ended up receiving 6 gems for restaurant but not for fashion and bakery. Is there still a chance of getting those gems even though I already downloaded the game or did I ruin my chance by downloading
    Before I got notifications on all games?

Banned
    You are out of luck
    Usually when I get these goals on one game I open all my games one by one so the goal pops up.... Then I go to the game a originally saw the goal and click install

If you dont open your games once getting the goal in one you won't get it it

The Honorable Panda
    Promotional goals go out to random games. You may recieve on some games and not others.
    If you see a goal in one game,before downloading, go and open all your games just in case that goal was sent to one of your other games. Then go and download the game.

@iOS users: Please note that while TL may provide you with opportunities to try out their other games, there are no Goals that reward Gems, gold, etc., for downloading or playing other games.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request