Thread: Are IOS customers ever going to get a version update?

Executive Chef

Question Are IOS customers ever going to get a version update?

I thought TL was originally set up as an IOS game maker. So why are we still having to play on a version that is nearly a year old. You have actually removed World Games from the app store, despite it being the most up-to-date version. I have tried going back to the original but the catalogue freezes on a regular basis, making it unusable.
    Please at least update the original version so it is playable and I can finally stop staring at those girls in their work-out gear and not have my boutique surrounded by track.

Rhino Keeper
    I noticed with the freezing that I would have to turn my iPad off and turn it back on in order to place more orders.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cookietyler View Post
    I noticed with the freezing that I would have to turn my iPad off and turn it back on in order to place more orders.
    that does fix it, but in my opinion, having to force close a game several times just to place my orders makes for an unplayable game. Lack of response from TL doesn't fill me with hope either

Quote Originally Posted by mymummy789 View Post
    that does fix it, but in my opinion, having to force close a game several times just to place my orders makes for an unplayable game. Lack of response from TL doesn't fill me with hope either
    I agree. I am doing the same thing--force game to close and reopen. This is irritating. I have complained about it. They responded, telling me that the issue has been sent to the programming group. BTW, I did not have this issue when I was playing with my android phone. This only happened when I switched the game to my iPad.

I just reinstall the game. Anyways, TL has all the data stored on their servers, so you won't lose your game progress.