Or hospital story
    Or pet story
    Hope not as expensive as this one as I'd like to play them when released

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Or hospital story
    Or pet story
    Hope not as expensive as this one as I'd like to play them when released
    Don't count on it. You'll see the next Story game in a few weeks with advertised "free weekly update" that will never happen and even more horrific gem prices and traps.

Unregistered
    Don't count on it. You'll see the next Story game in a few weeks with advertised "free weekly update" that will never happen and even more horrific gem prices and traps.
    Lol tho don t disagree with you all the time u are funny like a broken record, and just ssooooo nasty.is this all you do all day is troll the forums to insult the games and everybody else you can? If u are on a one man mission to close or change the games u will fail. And the more u insult others for posting their opinions different than yours more people will distance from u. I think u are a sad miserable human being in real life. Very sad

Unregistered
    Lol tho don t disagree with you all the time u are funny like a broken record, and just ssooooo nasty.is this all you do all day is troll the forums to insult the games and everybody else you can? If u are on a one man mission to close or change the games u will fail. And the more u insult others for posting their opinions different than yours more people will distance from u. I think u are a sad miserable human being in real life. Very sad
    I have a neighbor who intentionally baits this one by playing two sides. He usually tells us when he's been here. Then we watch as she spins and starts attacking everyone, even innocent posters. Some react, some ignore her. Just if you're gonna play Forum Story, be warned. Lmao
    I love this forum. Best game EVER!

sd32
    What about "Family Story"? lol

u know, a little Sim-like.

Unregistered
    I have a neighbor who intentionally baits this one by playing two sides. He usually tells us when he's been here. Then we watch as she spins and starts attacking everyone, even innocent posters. Some react, some ignore her. Just if you're gonna play Forum Story, be warned. Lmao
    I love this forum. Best game EVER!
    Forum Story? Awesome! I wondered what was up with that but thought it was one poster fighting with themself. A coo coo. That's hilarious.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by sd32 View Post
    What about "Family Story"? lol

u know, a little Sim-like.
    I think I'm storied out. Takes all my free time now to tend and water/clean farm, city, r.s, empire, bakery.
    And as the two jokers are discussing, watching on the sidelines of forum story

If they come up with another good one, I'll have to drop one I'm already playing. The treasure story wasn't another good one sad to say. I managed 17 islands since it started, not one gem and too expensive to want to throw ANY real coin into. Cop Story might interest me.

sd32
    I think I'm storied out. Takes all my free time now to tend and water/clean farm, city, r.s, empire, bakery.
    And as the two jokers are discussing, watching on the sidelines of forum story

If they come up with another good one, I'll have to drop one I'm already playing. The treasure story wasn't another good one sad to say. I managed 17 islands since it started, not one gem and too expensive to want to throw ANY real coin into. Cop Story might interest me.
    Yea it does take alot of time now. Treasure story seemed like a good one, but it takes to long to level up and acquire money! Why does decoration cost so much! and the cost(Gems) of the building and animals... ridiculously expensive!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by sd32 View Post
    Yea it does take alot of time now. Treasure story seemed like a good one, but it takes to long to level up and acquire money! Why does decoration cost so much! and the cost(Gems) of the building and animals... ridiculously expensive!!
    Yup, think many will drop out of that one. Sad because it does have potential