Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Love Dragon

Question Love Dragon

Love Dragon

5 Hours

I have a Virtue (Pink) and a Magic (Purple) on the nest right now. I've checked all the charts and I can't find anything that makes sense for a five hour breed time. Is this a new species maybe (?!?!?) or am I just missing something? Thanks for any clues you guys can offer :-))
    Last edited by kooky panda; 07-26-13 at 06:27 AM.

Banned
    Love dragon

How is that even possible? Love is red and white, right? How does pink and purple turn out that? Shouldn't it be one of the rarer purple or pink hybrids? I suck at this :-(( if that's right it'll be my third Love dragon this week!

Fashion Designer
    Pink breeds as if it was Red and White.

Farm Supplier
    Yup, 2nd that. I've found that pink breeds like red.

Farm Supplier
    It seems that the genetics of purple is not strong enough to beat red and white.

Banned
    Sometimes you just get the genetics from one dragon, in this case virtue (red+white)

Fashion Designer
    virtue breaks down into red and white most of the time.

Love dragon can only be bred in New Dawn (now unavailable)?

I hear the love dragon is only be for the New Dawn version which is no longer available on the Android Market. I started playing last week so I have the Rainbow version of the game and bred my Light and Red and have a 33 hour breed time.
    Should I try Light and Red again and possibly get a Love dragon? If I can't breed Love dragon I'm going to breed a lot of Fuzzy instead (green+light) which has 8 hour breed time but habitats are next cheapest to red

Banned
    You sure can breed the Love dragon on the Rainbow version. Each new update carry all the dragons that have been released in the different versions. Rainbow is the most recent and has all the dragons available to breed If you can afford a Light habitat, build that instead of a fire, you'll have a higher amount of coins from it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast