Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Serenade Walls - Inventory Full

Serenade Walls - Inventory Full

I just got the quest of True proof of love, i need to construct few decor to complete the quest, but when i click the love shack, and the decor item written Inventory Is Full instead of Locked by Goal.
    I have tried to sell off more or less 10 unused item from my inventory, and it doesnt seems to work?
    Restarted CS but still the same?

Edit - you have a maximum for all walls/gates/wall towers. This maximum is across all types not for each type. If the Love Shack says that your inventory is full for the serenade wall and towers you will need to sell (not store) some walls.
    Last edited by maguar; 02-22-13 at 02:55 PM. Reason: Added answer

Fashion Designer
    You may need to sell off some of the walls on your map before you can build the new walls. The tiny towers also count as walls.

Locked due to full inventory

My goal is to construct serenade walls and towers however after building 3 walls the option locked on me stating the inventory is to full. How do I unlock again to finish my goal?

Rhino Keeper
    Happened to me too. You have to sell some of the walls you already have. Same for the serenade towers. Don't make the same mistake I did and sell your towers to craft these,they are also classed as walls.

Meaning to say that there is a limit on building wall and tiny tower as well? Thats funny... :/

Fashion Designer

Full Inventory

Hi,

In the Valentines edition I am trying to complete one of the goals that requires you craft or buy the pink walls and small towers and even though I have only two walls and no towers it is saying that my inventory is full. Please advise. Thank you!

Storm ID: laurelsail
    Game Name: Camelot Kingdom
    Device: iPad 1

Nightclub Owner
    This also includes the walls/towers/gates you have in your kingdom not just in your inventory.

Fashion Designer
    I don't have any more than that displayed in my kingdom either. Does it include normal blue colored ones?

Nightclub Owner
    It includes all walls regardless of what they look like

Fashion Designer
    I removed all of my towers and walls from my game and it is still saying my inventory is full. Any other suggestions? Thanks!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast