Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story Carnivals Edition - problem

Farm Supplier

Restaurant Story Carnivals Edition - problem

I have installed the Carnival edition of Restaurant Story today as requested by the other games modules that I am playing.

Had a bit of problem initially but resolved this. Once the Carnivals edition was installed and working properly (this did not take long) I found that all my food that was cooking had gone off - which is a whole heap and the drinks and the counter with already cooked food was cleared.

I have the maximum amount of appliances and maybe a couple more and the restaurant was well stocked with food.

I am now cooking fresh food even though it did give the option to recover all the food for 16 gems.
    Also since i have food as gifts that is initially supplying the restaurant until the new batch of food has completed.

I am just posting this in case anyone installing this edition can be aware that this could happen.

Rhino Keeper
    Hmm, I don't have carnival edition on iOS.

Executive Chef
    Hmmmm where is this?

Farm Supplier
    I am on Android and it is in Google Play, it was dragon story, and the other game modules requested that i installed this edition even giving me gold in dragon story to do so and gems in the other modules. I will get a screen shot if that will help.

Farm Supplier
    Google Play Carnivals Edition:

Fashion Designer
    I got it on my android not ios

Farm Supplier
    I have not installed since I'm still baking the valentine food, I scared the new version doesn't carry holiday recipe. But if the food is gone on the counter did your money also increase? If not better to email the support.

Executive Chef
    Happened to me when i installed the valentines edition

So this is only Android. Interesting... Carnivals?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by cleodux View Post
    I have not installed since I'm still baking the valentine food, I scared the new version doesn't carry holiday recipe. But if the food is gone on the counter did your money also increase? If not better to email the support.
    To be honest I am not sure how much money I had so would be unable to answer that question. I am in the position where anything that i need to purchase I can currently afford kept making money as I was able to keep my cooked food/drink stock up at the same time.

As I am cooking a fresh batch I don't think it will take too long to get back upto where i was before. Also I think I will be more wary of any updated edition before installing as this could have been even worse.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast