Page 7 of 76 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

Thread: Who has found the horn,or the wing,or both...pls share your experience here :)

Forget to mention,I found my first horn 3 days ago in the new adventure... It had taken me about two weeks for having such pleasure. Now I am trying hunt roaming bandits as many have said they got wing or wings from it.

Rhino Keeper
    The drop is random. I got wing from Dark Cave Adven.
    Still looking for the horn.
    I'm doing Hunting Bandit Adven.
    Hope will catch a gang intend to sell horn on black market /

Farm Supplier
    I send my knights out to "hunt roaming bandits" and "explore dark caves" daily anyway, because you make good money, get energy refills, gems, and rare drops. I'm at level 30 (though I'd be beyond that if the game allowed) so I don't have much else to do in the game so I keep about 3 or 4 each spicy meals and hearty feasts along with 15-20 longswords and 6-8 lumin essences in my inventory at all times, that way when my knights return each day, I can send them right back out. I'd suggest this to anyone (you don't need as big a backstock as I have!) because I've gotten a lot of really cool stuff in the process (animals, fruit trees, statues, etc). In fact, because of this by the time I unlocked my Alicorn in the Love Shack I already had a wing, and only needed a horn (or maybe it was a horn and only needed a wing I can't recall!) anyway, I made a bunch of lumin essence while I continued to send my knights out. I never used the Valentine's Day quest, because I'd already found one Alicorn part on the other two I knew that wasn't the way to go to find it. After about 3 or 4 days I got my missing horn/wing and crafted my Alicorn! I've had him for 2 days now, and he's very cute

Rhino Keeper
    Wow Carol! I like your gameplay style! I have issues keeping lumin essence in stock lol

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by rengirl1978 View Post
    Wow Carol! I like your gameplay style! I have issues keeping lumin essence in stock lol
    aw thanks one of my tricks is that I found 3 neighbors that I sort of struck a deal with...we gift each other each day with earth wisps. so every day I get one from each of them and use my 3 gifts to give them back to each of them. Any time I have extra energy I use it to smash large rock outcroppings and collect from my ponds and wells (I have 2 wells and 4 ponds) to stash up coal and mermaid scales. I make earth wisps all day long, so usually at the end of the day I have at least 10 completed. I then will either make a couple of lumin essences while I sleep, or if I don't need them at the time I'll make some lanterns, but I've pretty much expanded everywhere I can, and I have about 50 lanterns in my inventory so I don't really need them right now. If you aren't at a high level once you get there you'll have more time to simply stock up on things!

New Resident
    I got the alicorn horn on my very first 'dispel love magic' adventure and thought this was going to be easy. However i have since done 1 each day for 13 days and no wing! I have got valentines chickens, lamp posts, unicorn statues etc from the adventures though. I didn't realise you could find the horn or wing in the other non valentine adventures so I will go back to hunting dark caves etc sometimes too

Farm Supplier
    I've sent my knights on quests every day now. 19 or 20 quests, still No horn or wing

Fashion Designer
    I got a wing ages ago but still waiting for horn. My daughter has neither yet. She's also still waiting for shards...

My knights returned from hunt roaming bandits,it was the 3rd time after I found the horn in the new adventure,today i didn't get a wing,but instead I got an albino pig . One more gem animal for me, hurray!!

Executive Chef
    I've done at least 30 varied adventures,found only the wing a few weeks ago,getting frustrated now!

Page 7 of 76 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast