Page 5 of 76 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: Who has found the horn,or the wing,or both...pls share your experience here :)

Quote Originally Posted by mamareader02 View Post
    Just got the wing from valentine adventure-doin my happy dance!wonder if its gonna take a few weeks for the horn
    I am screaming with jealousy

Executive Chef
    Aww,onesmansmiracle,I'm sure you'll get a piece soon.i personally think the odds are better doin the valentine adventure,though I know others(by this thread)have found it with other adventures.who knows,somebody could get both items in a week-could take me a month to get the horn-just keep optimistic,I'm sure TL has made sure that everyone doin the adventures will eventually get their wings and horn for at least one Ali(I already bought 2 as I'll admit I'm flat out greedy and want more than the one I know that we'll all be able to craft)

Quote Originally Posted by onemansmiracle View Post
    Did this wing came out of that box? Some player reported that he got an quest item dropped with other items and still have a box of pink tree.
    I got the horn after I tapped that box.

Executive Chef
    Mine didnt come in a box

Executive Chef
    I have no luck with these. I send my knight every 22hrs(not every day) but still got nothing *sigh* Maybe i should take it like a shard, a bonus , so i cant get disapointed :|

Rhino Keeper
    My second love adventure was back this morning. I got 4 seedlings (which would save me a lot of energy to get them from the plants), a few love wood, 1 love essence, ~100 coins and 4 energy. No plants or animals and no horn and wing. But the seedlings are good since I have spent a lot of energy to collect them for the botany quest.

I had my 7th adventure,no wing nor horn,but another tree I am done with new adventure... Dark cave I am coming

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mackbolan View Post
    My first new adventure resulted in:
    1 Entwined Seedling
    1 Love Essence
    4 Energy
    and...
    1 Fluttermush Ring

I can't say I was oohing and aahing over that haul. It costs so much to do the adventure, even compared to Explore the Dark Caves.

The problem is that there are multiple component items in the quest that are a semi-rare or even rare drop. It makes game play completely unpredictable.

So if you have no idea if you'll get anything useful from the adventure, and you have no idea when you'll collect all the parts to do the adventure, it adds up to an unenjoyable experience of chasing one's own tail.
    Yeh my first adventure was like that too, so I stopped Valentines ones and went back to normal ones.
    Too much effort and rare objects to get pitiful results is pathetic!

Pink jewels are hard to get and makes things difficult if not impossible.
    I don't like my chances of finding the horn and wing, ever.

Found both horns and spiers from "Search the Ancient Vault" - Now grafting Alicorn from Love Shack (finished in 22 hours). Good luck hunting

sorry ... ment horn and wing ofcause ...

Page 5 of 76 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast