Page 2 of 76 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Who has found the horn,or the wing,or both...pls share your experience here :)

Rhino Keeper
    Best thing I got from the valentines quest was a pink sheep. Heard that someone got the rainbow from it. Will post tomorrow.....Knights haven't come back yet. I'm on my 3rd valentine quest today.

Rhino Keeper
    I have a question....curious to hear what people think. If you speed up the Knight adventure times, using gems, do you think you are LESS LIKELY to get a good reward or a box? I'm very tentative to ever speed these up, for fear that it's simply a waste of gems. What do you guys think?
    Truth is, I'm losing my mind trying to not give in a buy the Alicorn!! When my husband asked me what I wanted for Valentine's Day, why didn't I say, "Gee Honey! That's an easy one! An Alicorn of course!!!". Bummer....too late now. Thanks!

Executive Chef
    Done about 5 adventures(sped up 2),nada!and I tried doing different adventures

Thanks wassupbaby for the reply. Still mining for those pink gems. ")

Rhino Keeper
    Having done 4 (or 5) adventures since lifting the spell. Haven't got anything different from the valentine update. No pink animals, plants or horn.

I have used gems to speed up and didn't get anything more or less then what I normally get waiting. Love your valentine wish we must think alike cause all I wanted was iTunes gift cards! And guess what I got....iTunes gift cards! Now if I could only get the items to craft that Alicorn I will be one happy camper!

I got the wing from the valentine adventure - it was either the 3rd or 4th time I'd done it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ccflorida View Post
    I have used gems to speed up and didn't get anything more or less then what I normally get waiting. Love your valentine wish we must think alike cause all I wanted was iTunes gift cards! And guess what I got....iTunes gift cards! Now if I could only get the items to craft that Alicorn I will be one happy camper!
    I broke down and bought one. I couldn't take it anymore. It's the cutest little baby Alicorn ever!! I think I'm going to name her "Penelope". I invited you to visit ----- Castle Xanadu LOL

It's too expensive... I think I will wait,it was just like all the difficulties we went through when we tried to have our sir pig before.

My 4th try, new adventure,I got 4 seedlings, and only 4 energies ,furthermore, no box! So I gonna try some cheaper adventure,my 5th try- roaming bandit, is on the way...

Page 2 of 76 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast