Page 72 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2262686970717273747576 LastLast

Thread: Who has found the horn,or the wing,or both...pls share your experience here :)

Got my HORN!!!

OMG after like a 6 months or however longs it's been since the Allicorn came out I finally got my first horn. I already had two wings so I was just waiting on that. I got it with the Roaming Bandits Adventure. I usually always do the Dark Caves or the one with the ice cream involved but I haven't been playing as much lately and ran out of feasts for a couple of days (well some goal chewed through some feasts as well). Sure enough bam!! HORN!!! I will say all three of my Allicorn parts have hit on Sunday mornings. I had to bust my Love Shack back out to craft him. When the little guy popped up talking about the Allicorn, I thought it was a new goal or something, thought for a second and was like holy - my Allicorn. The TL games are funny, when you're waiting and wanting something, never comes, when you're just going through the motions and half paying attention, good things seem to happen. Hopefully TL keeps adding to the game, after the dragon which Im just about done with, I wont have anything to chase.
    Last edited by maguar; 07-21-13 at 02:55 PM. Reason: Removed inappropriate language

Rhino Keeper
    Been waiting for so long now for this wing and still no wing, however I see my goal shows progress on the alicorn goal for the past 3 days, could my wing be missing due to an error or must I just wait? please any help?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jua1978 View Post
    Been waiting for so long now for this wing and still no wing, however I see my goal shows progress on the alicorn goal for the past 3 days, could my wing be missing due to an error or must I just wait? please any help?
    If you've got one piece the progress sign tends to randomly flash as you have made progress in the goal. Just keep going on adventures and you'll eventually get the wing. (I hope it comes soon).
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Quote Originally Posted by sluppies View Post
    I now have 5 sacred horns.....yes that was 5!!!! No sign of a wing and I religiously send my knights out every day.i know it is a random drop but please 5 horns!!!
    I feel yah sluppies in same boat. 5 horn 0 wings 6 months and counting

I crafted my alicorn a few months ago. I had two wings and one horn at the time. Yesterday i scrolled thru the love shack and noticed i had another horn, sometime within the past month it must have dropped. So keep on trying, the parts are still dropping in adventures! I think i might keep this second one as a baby to hang out in the nusery with the other baby animals.

I ve got two horns as far....no wings.... I will keep trying....but honestly......i lost my faith!!! Have no place to expand....its getting so difficult to get everything...fish, glimmerdust.....wool... And the worst problem i have is that my ipad is so sencible that i spend the gems and i dont wanted to, as bakery and restaurant story we should be asked u want to spend it!!! Im so sure im not tshe only one who has went by this!!!! So for me i think this is getting so difficult so hopeless, that im giving up!!! Sorry but im beeing so honest, imagine....u have ur gems just to by what ever(sheep for wool)...and the impertinent finger does a click were he shouldnt!!!!!!! And poof no gems and u speed what ever......not fair!!! So frustrating
    If u see my game u will realize how many many times this has happen.......its my fault i know...but....maybe im too old for this and thats why i should quit!!!! Sorry but it what i feel!!, Have a nice day!!!!

Host(ess)
    Finally today, after 85 Adventures, I received my first Alicorn part. I was actually a little disappointed because I was really hoping for a Burning Ember for hatching a Dragon as I had all but given up on an Alicorn. Regardless, good progress.

Rhino Keeper
    I got both fairly soon after the goal appeared, it took about 2-3 weeks! Although I have been playing for a very long time.

Rhino Keeper
    After all this time and going on constant adventures, i've only received 1 wing. That's it. Numerous benches, campfires, lemon trees, pigs, black sheeps.... But only 1 horn.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by maz3girl View Post
    After all this time and going on constant adventures, i've only received 1 wing. That's it. Numerous benches, campfires, lemon trees, pigs, black sheeps.... But only 1 horn.
    See, I have wing on the brain! I need this darn wing before it is the death of me. I have 1 horn, that's it... lol