Page 3 of 76 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Who has found the horn,or the wing,or both...pls share your experience here :)

Executive Chef
    I hope the items drop from all the adventures. Just don't have the resources to do Explore the Dark Caves or the new one.

I think they could increase the dropping rate,if we all are waiting and complaining,it's useful They have increased the drop rate of pink jewel the other day which has proved my point.

The 5th adventure,roaming bandit, got nothing try the 6th-new adventure now

Rhino Keeper
    So, this morning I got the Wing from the valentine Adventure!!! Very excited. It was either my 5th or 6th time doing the V-Day quest. But this is the cool thing about it.......I was expecting a box, BUT the wing did NOT come from a box!! It popped out along with seedlings, kissing dust,s and energy!! Crazy right??? So, to top it off, I got a box as well!!! The box contained a tree. Just thought you guys should know. Feels like Christmas! Sent the knights out on another V-day quest today. I hope everyone get's their wings today/tomorrow too!!

The first time you do the Valentine quest, does something happen? For example, does the love spell lift and then the trees and stuff are no longer pink?

... I kind of wouldn't want that to happen...

Rhino Keeper
    I forget what doing the quest the first time does. I think it triggers another quest, but none of the terrain changes....everything is still pink and you can still craft/buy/and collect all the valentine items just as before.

Quote Originally Posted by vanillaheaven View Post
    The first time you do the Valentine quest, does something happen? For example, does the love spell lift and then the trees and stuff are no longer pink?

... I kind of wouldn't want that to happen...
    It won't change the setting,but will triger old Thomas 's love letter quest,if then you visit his house.

Quote Originally Posted by onemansmiracle View Post
    It won't change the setting,but will triger old Thomas 's love letter quest,if then you visit his house.
    that's awesome, then. thanks a lot ~~~

Farm Supplier
    Hi everyone, i've got the mystic alicorn goal, but i didnt get the valentine's adventure? But isnt thst where i can find the wing and horn for the alicorn goal?
    Or i missed something??

Quote Originally Posted by chocolaBB View Post
    Hi everyone, i've got the mystic alicorn goal, but i didnt get the valentine's adventure? But isnt thst where i can find the wing and horn for the alicorn goal?
    Or i missed something??
    Follow the series of quests of making a scepter,you will eventually unblock the new adventure. But the wing and horn can be found in any quest,it seems...

Page 3 of 76 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast