Page 75 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2565717273747576 LastLast

Thread: Who has found the horn,or the wing,or both...pls share your experience here :)

Rhino Keeper
    today I was finally graced with a wing after trying for nine months to finish my Alicorn. I think I'm in shock...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dng1234 View Post
    today I was finally graced with a wing after trying for nine months to finish my Alicorn. I think I'm in shock...
    Think of all the space you'll have in your mind, now that you don't have to worry about it anymore!

Farm Supplier

No horns for me too

Quote Originally Posted by sandbeed View Post
    I have one wing, no horns. I have been going on adventures almost daily since March. I wonder if I will complete this quest by next Valentine's day.
    I have 3 wings but no horns. Getting sort of stupid now waiting. Daily adventures...

Rhino Keeper
    In 8 months I haven't got a single part. I'm actually hacked off now.

Farm Supplier
    Finally after many months and having given up hope, the horn drops from adventure to ancient vault. I was expecting my glimmerbat but I'll take the Alicorn horn this time. Hopefully tomorrow will bring the bat.

Host(ess)

Need to vent.

Sorry guys. But need to share my frustration. I have been playing daily for over 1 year. Have all buildings, materials, resources, you name it capped to max..I go on adventures daily. Have completed ALL quests and challenges..I even have 4 manticores and 1 dragon and another dragon egg in storage...BUT I still don't have an ALICORN. Some neighbors have 2 or more...I sometimes think authors are afraid I will quit once I get it, since there is no more for me to do..but to keep waiting.. What am I doing wrong...boohoo....

Fashion Designer
    Well, it finally happened. I finally managed to get another horn to go with the four wings I had, only three wings in storage now, and have a new Alicorn cooking...

Rhino Keeper
    While adventuring to try to find the glimmerbat I received the horn. I only had one wing so finally, eight months of daily questing and I could craft the alicorn. The sad thing is I feel like I should be more excited about receiving it but I'm not. Its just been too long.

New Resident

is alicorn material expired?

I have had alicorn mission about 1 year.

I can't get alicorn material Sacred wing from castle exploring.

some my neighbors have more than two alicorn but I haven't

anyone can answer that get alicorn material rately?

Executive Chef
    Yes, the parts still drop BUT are super super super super super super super super rare. The parts can drop from any and all adventures. Just keep sending the knights out and eventually the missing part will show up. Good luck.