Page 1 of 76 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Who has found the horn,or the wing,or both...pls share your experience here :)

Who has found the horn,or the wing,or both...pls share your experience here :)

Who has found the horn,or the wing,or both...pls share your experience here
    Which adventure you did to find one of such quest items? It will be an important info for us all.

Edit: the horn and wing don't just drop from the valentine adventure. They drop as items not in boxes
    Last edited by maguar; 02-18-13 at 02:29 AM. Reason: Added info

I will soon finish my 3rd time adventure,but so far got nothing ... Will see what I can get from this time. 1 new adventure:nothing,2 dark cave:nothing,3 dark cave: reveal soon

Executive Chef
    I did 2 new adventures - nothing , 1 explore the dark cave - nothing. My 4th is the new adventure.-.-

Quote Originally Posted by wassupbaby View Post
    I did 2 new adventures - nothing , 1 explore the dark cave - nothing. My 4th is the new adventure.-.-
    Pink jewel isn't easy,you must have smashed tons of rocks

Executive Chef
    Or use gems to buy absortion crystal
    The truth is i bought 2 absortion crystals since its quite cheap (8gems per one) but im out of gems now so ...

New Adventure a joke

My first new adventure resulted in:
    1 Entwined Seedling
    1 Love Essence
    4 Energy
    and...
    1 Fluttermush Ring

I can't say I was oohing and aahing over that haul. It costs so much to do the adventure, even compared to Explore the Dark Caves.

The problem is that there are multiple component items in the quest that are a semi-rare or even rare drop. It makes game play completely unpredictable.

So if you have no idea if you'll get anything useful from the adventure, and you have no idea when you'll collect all the parts to do the adventure, it adds up to an unenjoyable experience of chasing one's own tail.

My third adventure- dark cave adventure: I got a box... Dark cave formation now I have 10 of these. Still don't have a horn or a wing. My 4th try, new adventure is on the way :-/

I've done 2 of each adventure and nothing, I'm in the middle of dark cave hoping something good comes out!

Hi adventurers! How do you unlock the new adventure?

Executive Chef
    Follow the quests line start with making the scepter and you will eventually unlock the new adventure

Page 1 of 76 123451151 ... LastLast