Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Executive Chef

City Metro Weekly Update Feb 13

TL Blog

Drive-In Theater
    Public Garden

Candy Hearts Store
    Last edited by sehana; 02-25-13 at 04:03 PM.
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Rhino Keeper
    I absolutely love the Drive In! It's my favourite item.

Rhino Keeper
    I also really love the drive-in. It's my favorite. I think the previous week's tunnel of love is one of the best non gem items in this game. The big heart pools are lovely. Did someone else make the valentine items? If so, please let them make more items. They are very nice and realistic looking. Please stop making ugly buildings with huge items on top.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Charsville View Post
    I also really love the drive-in. It's my favorite. I think the previous week's tunnel of love is one of the best non gem items in this game. The big heart pools are lovely. Did someone else make the valentine items? If so, please let them make more items. They are very nice and realistic looking. Please stop making ugly buildings with huge items on top.
    I completely agree. The drive in is very realistic I love it too. And really hate building with huge items on top.