Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Monster Update- 2-14-13 Magmadillo

Fashion Designer
    Finally got one breeding now using cuddle crab/ruby manticore!!! Thank you for the combo!!!

Fashion Designer
    I never thought I'd say this but I rather have a cuddlecrab fail than another hermit cat fail.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LilMzB4Life View Post
    Finally got one breeding now using cuddle crab/ruby manticore!!! Thank you for the combo!!!
    2nd try on that combo, and another 15 hours. -.-

Just noticed my pegasus is completely frozen in mid-air, way up in the sky. XD lol!

Farm Supplier
    Cool! I finally got mine using the Cuddle,Ruby combo as well! Thank you for pointing this combo.

Fashion Designer
    I wish I could get ruby been trying to for over a month I got discourage and uninstalled the game. Will maybe go back when they give us a great update been stock on the final level for 3 months and there is nothing exciting going on so for now its uninstalled.

Harder to get than the Pegasus it's ridiculous bin trying for 2 weeks straight and 90% of the time I get hermit cats and 10% cuddlecrab
    Last edited by kooky panda; 02-27-13 at 02:45 PM. Reason: typo

Farm Supplier
    Awww, I went and tried the same combo - and got Cuddle Crab! Phooey

Farm Supplier
    finally after 2 weeks of trying different combos ...got this monster using a very basic combo..epic fire fox x epic shell lizard..just on time for the new monster

Rhino Keeper
    havent got it yet, after 3 weeks, but already got chip moss, now back to magmadillo using manticore and hermit cat ... first got 15 then just luck

Farm Supplier
    Yeah, we're all on the same boat here, I wish I could turn all those cuddle crab eggs into omeletes and fed them to my monsters, I still haven't got every monsters to epic.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast