Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help, what to do?!

Rhino Keeper
    I only keep 21 neighbors. We can make 20 requests and send 20 gifts a day. If my neighbor goes inactive, I replace him.

For quick visiting/ tipping, I click the neighbor's name and tap the coin for visiting with one hand. The other hand quickly swipes the restaurant to shrink it, then I quickly tap 6 tables, tap all 6 stars, the tap the phone to visit another neighbor. It goes very fast. I do all my teamlava games this way. Only Castle Story takes longer because I keep tons of neighbors.

Just remove those in-active neighbors. Just like to clarify something, for 0-2 star rating neighbor it doesn't mean they are not playing. Some of them are still actively playing and gifting. Just that they may not tip daily or don't bother about tipping anymore. Hence their star rating dropped. I'm a 0 star rating player on rs and bs, but I'm still playing, gifting and responding to request daily. Just don't bother about tipping anymore for my case. ^^ So you can either choose to keep your 0-2 star rating neighbor or just delete them if there are really not playing anymore. It's up to you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12