Thread: RS Halloween not getting Vday goals

RS Halloween not getting Vday goals

I have RS Halloween edition. I'm on Level 47 and have not seen any Vday goals. There are Vday items to purchase and I see the new food but no goals. My device is iPad and iphone4. Any help?

Rhino Keeper
    Go download RS valentine version.
    Halloween is over already.

Executive Chef
    Once a holiday, in your case Halloween, is over, you revert back to the regular version and once new versions come out, you download them.

Quote Originally Posted by cherryberry9 View Post
    Once a holiday, in your case Halloween, is over, you revert back to the regular version and once new versions come out, you download them.
    So what happens to all the progress I've made in this game? Does it transfer money, XP, friends, etc...to the new game or do I have to start from scratch?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by realhousewife10 View Post
    So what happens to all the progress I've made in this game? Does it transfer money, XP, friends, etc...to the new game or do I have to start from scratch?
    Yes, your account stays the same. You don't lose money, XP, neighbors, etc.

Rhino Keeper
    Also, once you DL the new version, if you like the Halloween version, you can always play there. You just have to DL the new version to get the new content and goals to show up in whatever version you play. That's how it's been in my experience anyway.

I wouldn't delete the halloween version even if you decide not to use it...you won't get the Halloween recipes in any other version, but you might still get them in the Halloween version. I still have Xmas recipes in the Xmas version and Tday recipes in the Tday version. I got my new phone too late to get the Halloween version on it, or I surely would've DL'd that one too!

Eventually they won't support that old version anymore, but they might wait until next october to remove it, and you can stock up on the recipes from that version to be ready for halloween before the rest of us.