Page 83 of 135 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793133 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon : Breeding Combos and Questions- Part II

Rhino Keeper
    I have a question about the Diamond Hybrids. I have Diamond, Crusader and Mercury. I got Crusader very fast with diamond and fire over and over again until it worked. I got Mercury by accident when i put Diamond and Coral in the den..
    But here is my question: Do you think it is better to try for more diamond hybrids e.g. Only put diamond and air in the den over and over again to get gold OR to wait for the hybrids to get by accident and have tha chance to get other dragons you don't have?
    I can't decide which way is better. On the one hand i want to get gold as soon as possible on the other hand i'm wasting a lot of time in which i could breed other dragons and maybe get a diamond hybrid as a "fail"..

I don't know which strategy is better so i wanted to ask about your opinions and maybe experience from other players who have more diamond hybrids than me...

I hope you can understand what i mean i am not a native english speaker so sorry for any mistakes i made.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by traumtaenzerin View Post
    I have a question about the Diamond Hybrids. I have Diamond, Crusader and Mercury. I got Crusader very fast with diamond and fire over and over again until it worked. I got Mercury by accident when i put Diamond and Coral in the den..
    But here is my question: Do you think it is better to try for more diamond hybrids e.g. Only put diamond and air in the den over and over again to get gold OR to wait for the hybrids to get by accident and have tha chance to get other dragons you don't have?
    I can't decide which way is better. On the one hand i want to get gold as soon as possible on the other hand i'm wasting a lot of time in which i could breed other dragons and maybe get a diamond hybrid as a "fail"..

I don't know which strategy is better so i wanted to ask about your opinions and maybe experience from other players who have more diamond hybrids than me...

I hope you can understand what i mean i am not a native english speaker so sorry for any mistakes i made.
    My opinion is to get fails from other hybrids bcoz if u breed diamond and air again and again u will again and again air dragon but if u have better luck on diamond hybrids I have 4 diamond hybrids 1- diamond
    2- mercury 3- quetzal (expired ) and 4- crusader so I like hybrid fails

Executive Chef

if you dont have many hybrids you want, definitely try for them with the diamond element involved!!! i got soooooooo many diamond hybrids out of trying for other hybrids, trust me...

mercury trying for tiger's eye with onyx x gold
    mercury trying for moon with dark angel x light
    dark angel trying for mask with unicorn x illusion
    dark angel trying for night elf with anubis x lotus
    5 angels trying for prism with diamond x stone (weeell, this is kinda a diamond hybrid...)
    gold trying for helios with diamond x mythic (this is also kinda trying for a diamond hybrid but just pretend i was trying for scorpion with the combo xDD)

so yeah, involving the diamond element in your hybrid combos is definitely worth it good luck!!

Rhino Keeper
    Hello buttabdullah99 and cedkugedchgd,

thank you so much for your answers.
    I will stop trying for gold by putting diamond x air in the den over and over again. I think i will try diamond x stone just like you, cedkugedchgd. I hope i will get an "angel fail" as well. I don't have all stone-type dragons so i think it's definitely worth a try. Thanks for your help.

But now i have another question about infinity. Because i bread crusader & diamond over and over again but i got another crusader and no infinity. Do you think it was just bad luck that i got crusader and not infinity or do you think that crusader is not as rare as infinity?

If i were you, buttabdullah99, I would try for infinity, with diamond x quetzal, because you can only get forest fails and it is as "easy" as breeding a crusader with fire x diamond. It's such a pity, that quetzal isn't breedable anymore

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Kami365 View Post
    How frustrated & unlucky I'm not getting a Diamond dragon so far,reached level 150 longtime ago.Everyday thinking to quit the game,even bought Dark angel for 3000 Gold right after appear in the market for sell/ breed,actually I was thought that might get a Diamond from Dark angel..I was wrong tho,.Really disappointed by breeding rules.
    Just wondering, why would you buy a Dark Angel for 3000 gold...hoping to get a diamond? The Diamond costs 2000 gold, would it not have been better to just buy the Diamond and save 1000 gold, considering it was the Diamond you wanted in the first place and not the Dark Angel.

Executive Chef
    Hello buttabdullah99 and cedkugedchgd,

thank you so much for your answers.
    I will stop trying for gold by putting diamond x air in the den over and over again. I think i will try diamond x stone just like you, cedkugedchgd. I hope i will get an "angel fail" as well. I don't have all stone-type dragons so i think it's definitely worth a try. Thanks for your help.

But now i have another question about infinity. Because i bread crusader & diamond over and over again but i got another crusader and no infinity. Do you think it was just bad luck that i got crusader and not infinity or do you think that crusader is not as rare as infinity?

If i were you, buttabdullah99, I would try for infinity, with diamond x quetzal, because you can only get forest fails and it is as "easy" as breeding a crusader with fire x diamond. It's such a pity, that quetzal isn't breedable anymore
    was a pleasure to me to help ya!

soo, it's true that infinity is kinda "rarer" to get than crusader with diamond x crusader. you know, with diamond x crusader (which means red x diamond) you're actually MEANT to get another crusader - that's what the colors stand for. but with lots of luck, the diamond element from your diamond and the diamond element from your crusader will stick together and get you an infinity!

it may not work the first and it may also not work the 2nd time. but with a loooooooooot of patience and a little bit of luck, you'll get an infinity!!

Rhino Keeper
    You might be right! I got 3 extra Crusaders before getting Infinity... Frustrating at the time, but my little army is very useful during tournaments Hang in there, you'll get it sooner or later.

Fashion Designer
    I agree with all the comments above. I got gold using lightning and quetzal trying for a bunch of different hybrids and angel with diamond and turquoise trying for prism. And I got 4 crusaders before getting infinity. So just keep trying and you will eventually get it!

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you all for your helpful comments. I think i will just try different combinations of diamond/crusader/mercury with other dragons and hope for a diamond hybrid but also other dragons I don't have yet. But first of all i will put crusader and diamond in the den. Hopfully i will get my infinity soon
    Thanks again for sharing your experiences with me!

Rhino Keeper
    Omg I just got Infinity. I tried abot 45 min putting crusader and diamond in the den and got a 40hr timer! Thanks again for your encouragement and advice!