Page 71 of 135 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581121 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon : Breeding Combos and Questions- Part II

Farm Supplier
    I wanna night dragon, which dragons I have to breed. Should be content.
    Name of dragon not the type , I know I've to use water and magic.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by wayneh23 View Post
    Maybe it would be better if you just uninstalled, reading your post i feel your pain.
    I know eh. And still never got my fairytale. Now the total is over. ? AM MAD!

Rhino Keeper

Which dragon should I try and breed for next?

I have 122/149 of the dragons available and I need help deciding which to breed for next, all the ones I need seem to be exteremely difficult to get... I'd like to go for the one which is the easiest to breed. Here are my options.

1. Infinity
    2. Naga
    3. Shell
    4. Turtle
    5. Atlas
    6. Triceratops
    7. Pterodactyl
    8. Mossrock
    9. Turquoise
    10. Golem
    11. Angel
    12. Unicorn
    13. Quartz
    14. Dark Angel
    15. Troll
    16. Onyx
    17. Helios
    18. Prism
    19. Jade
    20. Tigers Eye

Fashion Designer
    Dino and Stone ones, i'm sure they will retire shortly.

Rhino Keeper
    Are they easy to get though? Or shall I say "easiest" out of that list? I don't want to spend a month or more trying to breed for one dragon.

Fashion Designer
    Dino. I have three of four. I just need Rex.

Fashion Designer
    Easiest on that list is infinity. Use diamond/quetzal. You will have a bunch of 20 second forest fails and nothing else until you get infinity. If you don't have quetzal you can use crusader- it's 10 second fire fails, but the possibility of getting another crusader.

Rhino Keeper
    Well done on having such a full collection

I only have 79/132 dragons, but I would leave the gemstones for now as they're quite new. I also think we're safe waiting a little while to breed the diamond hybrids (I hope so, I've only got crusader and am busy on other things!).

In your position I would go for the stone first, then dinos then tropic.

I've just been working on finishing my stone collection, I had just stone & golem, so put diamond & golem in the den and got a turquoise!, tried the same pairing right away and got mossrock!!
    Now I'm working on the dinos, already got pterodactyl & dino, I'm after the super-rare 2.

It also depends how much you want a particular dragon and can you live without one if it goes, or do you need one so bad that you can sit through the same fail after fail? I wanted BigBad enough to keep on breeding untill I got it. I can't get the tropic, but can live without it, so I wont sit through anymore magic fails!

Good luck, whichever you decide to go for.

Rhino Keeper
    Thansks danni7788 the infity was easy to get! It took about 50 tries of getting forest over and over again so kinda a pain but since it was only 20 seconds each time I was able to get it fairly quickly. Now I'm wondering what to breed next, it sounds like the dino hybrids are the easiest? There's no dragon I "have to" have bad enough that I'd be willing to wait weeks or months for, just looking for the easiest ones to breed out of all the ones I don't have. So what should I go for next? And what's a combo for that dragon that makes it easier to obtain?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by astampf9 View Post
    Thansks danni7788 the infity was easy to get! It took about 50 tries of getting forest over and over again so kinda a pain but since it was only 20 seconds each time I was able to get it fairly quickly. Now I'm wondering what to breed next, it sounds like the dino hybrids are the easiest? There's no dragon I "have to" have bad enough that I'd be willing to wait weeks or months for, just looking for the easiest ones to breed out of all the ones I don't have. So what should I go for next? And what's a combo for that dragon that makes it easier to obtain?
    Glad it worked out! I think Dino's are next easiest because red/green has such short fail times. Then once you have Dino, use Dino/Diamond to get others (then any 2 Dino's to get a third). However, stone was released earlier so it might be going away first.