Page 70 of 135 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480120 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon : Breeding Combos and Questions- Part II

Banned
    You have a magic. Red and blue makes purple.

You forgot the magic dragon offspring possibility.

Rhino Keeper
    There are 3 possibilities with Althletic and fire:

Magic 20 hours
    Tropic 11 hours
    Athletic 11 hours

Host(ess)
    I am speechless. It's been a long night please excuse me while I hate on my fails.

Quote Originally Posted by staylor2013 View Post
    I've been playing this game for a few months & I'm having a very hard time getting some of my missions that started from the beginning. I hope someone will be kind enough to help me get some of these dragons. I have searched this entire forum & have come to a dead end. These are the ones I need, if anyone can please give me some combos I would greaSOMEtly appreciate it. The drag I need are listed below. Thank you in Advance for your help. some are old & some are recent.

LEO DRAGON, DINO DRAGON, PRISM DRAGON, INDEPENDENCE DRAGON, NIGHT ELF DRAGON, KITSUNE, PEACOCK, STONE, QUARTZ, SUMMER, JADE, SOCIAL, TROPIC, BAT, DEEP DRAGON, MIRAGE, SUPER, GOBLIN, ILLUSION, DARK ANGEL, NOON, MASK, TROLL, MYTHIC, MERCURY, ANUBIS, UNICORN, CAESAR, FLOWER, ORIGAMI, PLANET & SERPENT.

ANY HELP ANYONE CAN GIVE ME WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. THANK YOU SO MUCH

Start with Independence before it's too late! Love + Water, I had it first try.

As for Serpent I'm hatching my second, both trying to have an Island... Forest + Water.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by 22Mimmi22 View Post
    Start with Independence before it's too late! Love + Water, I had it first try.

As for Serpent I'm hatching my second, both trying to have an Island... Forest + Water.
    Thanks 22Mimmi22, I'll try for Independence as soon as the nest empty, then try for Serpent. Do you know of any other combos that may help me get any of the other dragons?

Quote Originally Posted by staylor2013 View Post
    Thanks 22Mimmi22, I'll try for Independence as soon as the nest empty, then try for Serpent. Do you know of any other combos that may help me get any of the other dragons?
    These are other possibilities, but I have yet to try them myself:

Night Elf = Genie + Night

Peacock = Magic + Magic

Social = Magic + Mist

They are super rare, though, you'll have to be very patient.

Still trying to get Dawntree. I keep breeding my two fairytale dragons but keep getting air or forest. Any other suggestions?

Rhino Keeper
    Atheltic and fire. = 20 hour magic. Magic is blue and red= purple.

Quote Originally Posted by heatherk32 View Post
    Still trying to get Dawntree. I keep breeding my two fairytale dragons but keep getting air or forest. Any other suggestions?
    Forest + Forest with patience. I made it at 17th try, but no fear, each try is only 30 seconds